• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got accepted into College.

All of the above. :rolleyes:

36391-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Confused-Thin-Boy-Up-On-A-Teeter-Totter-A-Chubby-Boy-On-The-Other-End.jpg

So u know more than an adult?

So there is no school acceptance letter? It's going to be a RHD again.

Just wondering, do you get high when you are lying?

No I very much have an acceptance letter and instead of a letter why don't you make a trip to Statesboro Ga, March 31st for my college tour etc.

No I very much have an acceptance letter and instead of a letter why don't you make a trip to Statesboro Ga, March 31st for my college tour etc.

You still haven't answered the question about what happened to your full scholarships to harvard and princeton.......

But I guess a public university charging $6000/yr tuition to Georgia residents and that has a graduation after 4yrs rate of a whopping 18% is a much better alternative than one of the Ivys........:rolleyes:

Leonard, the guys are just giving you a hard time for your prior posts. :) Congrats on your acceptance and make sure you get a 4.0- that should be your main goal for the next 4 years if you want to have any chance of med school. Good luck and btw if your dad really was in the unit, he wouldn't be talking about it. ;)

Guys, I don't know...maybe state school isn't such a bad play in this economy? I went to an Ivy and I'm still going to be paying off those loans when I'm 80. :frown:

On a side note, It amazed me how many people read the Atlanta sub forums. Hmmm, I better be careful about what I type!

Dude you picked the WRONG school in GA!

Hottest-Georgia-Bulldogs-Girls-1A.jpg

images

georgia-hotties.png

UGA girls are not that bright....example below

Story from today's paper

http://www.ajc.com/sports/uga/uga-soccer-player-charged-1367143.html

Carli-Shultis_1316721l.jpg

A University of Georgia soccer player is charged with trying to steal an order of hashbrown potatoes in her pants.

According to UGA police records, Carli Shultis, 19, was arrested around 8:30 a.m. Feb. 21 at the Bulldog Cafe in the Tate Center on campus.

The student newspaper, The Red & Black, obtained a copy of the police report, which stated that a food services worker detained Shultis after seeing her attempt to steal the potatoes while making a food purchase.

Shultis admitted to a police officer that she had stuffed the hashbrowns in her pants to avoid paying for them, the Red & Black reported.

Shultis also told police that she had enough money to pay for the hashbrowns, which were valued at $1.06, the paper said.

The police report also stated that Shultis removed the hashbrowns from her pants and tried to put them back on the food counter when she realized she'd been spotted.

She was arrested and taken to the Clarke County jail.

She also received a one-year ban from campus eateries -- The Bulldog Café, Tate Café, Taste of Home Café, Red Clay Café, Dawg Snacks, Village Market, DogBone, Bone Appétit, The Cremery, ‘Tween the Pages, Dawg Bites and Jittery Joes, the Red & Black reported.

Shultis is a sophomore forward from McDonough, who attended Eagles Landing Christian School.

So far I got accepted into Georgia Southern my top school of choice with my Major of choice as Bio-Chemistry Pre Med.

Second school of choice was Georgia State with a selected major of Neuroscience.

Congrats, but I'm confused why your major would be different depending on which school you go to?

Leonard, the guys are just giving you a hard time for your prior posts. :) Congrats on your acceptance and make sure you get a 4.0- that should be your main goal for the next 4 years if you want to have any chance of med school. Good luck and btw if your dad really was in the unit, he wouldn't be talking about it. ;)

Guys, I don't know...maybe state school isn't such a bad play in this economy? I went to an Ivy and I'm still going to be paying off those loans when I'm 80. :frown:

I know no harm done,
He never talks about his military experience with me or my mom. Just tells us he got out because they was gonna send him on a lot of missions in Africa alone.

Going to a state school would definitely be a good choice right now. Funding for state colleges are going up and are even better since the new lottery was introduced in GA which takes a load off on a lot of students. I figure if I do summer courses to get ahead as well I could MAYBE have all my loans all paid off by the age of 40 max!

Every time this guy posts RSO turns the thumb screws. Hilarious.:biggrin:

Premed is a joke of a major. It sounds impressive but its not. It helps a little in impressing your parents' friends and thats about it.

Just find a program you truly enjoy as it will help you excel. Excellence=open doors to professional schools.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd pick an easy program in a less expensive school that allowed me to get my prerequisites with as little stress as possible while I pursue that 4.0 GPA.

Fancy cars were relegated to the future plans category. I did own a helluva mountain bke tho...

Premed is a joke of a major. It sounds impressive but its not. It helps a little in impressing your parents' friends and thats ...

actually, "pre-med" is not a major since no degree is conferred in it. It is a focus of study with course requirements med schools would like to see. Generally a hard science is the major.

And if he thinks he is getting into a medical school coming out of an unranked public university he most likely will be disappointed. Plus if anyone were to say he might get in under a "quota" of a med school then presumably that same advantage would have resulted in admission to a better/ranked university.

Such as Harvard or Princeton.......:wink:

actually, "pre-med" is not a major since no degree is conferred in it. It is a focus of study with course requirements med schools would like to see. Generally a hard science is the major.

And if he thinks he is getting into a medical school coming out of an unranked public university he most likely will be disappointed. Plus if anyone were to say he might get in under a "quota" of a med school then presumably that same advantage would have resulted in admission to a better/ranked university.

Such as Harvard or Princeton.......:wink:

I'm going to hold you to that sir. Besides. If I'm not mistaken I'm positive you NSX guy's stated that any major or school you pick does not determine your entry to Med school.

I'm going to hold you to that sir. Besides. If I'm not mistaken I'm positive you NSX guy's stated that any major or school you pick does not determine your entry to Med school.

Ugghhh... School and Major definitely matter... Medical schools wont care what people on NSX Prime might have said.

The only positive for state schools vs ivy league is the girls are half as smart and thus twice as likely to fellace. :biggrin: That is unless RSO shows up on campus and cock blocks you. Seriously, judging by his proclivity to bending you over, that might happen.

If I were you I'd burn my PC, cut ties with everyone, fall off the grid for a while, and hope he forgets about you. Might be your only chance...

Given the highly competitive process of getting into any graduate school your undergrad will count for or against you. As between a grad of an Unranked college and someone with similar grades in a ranked school "size does matter".

My law school was ranked 25th and the acceptance rate was only 9 percent of applicants. When only 1 out of every 11 get accepted you will need the pedigree to distinguish yourself. I dont know any students in my class who attended any college ranked outside the top 75 in the country and everyone was top 5 percent on the lsats and pretty much top 10 percent in their college class. Medical school is even tougher to get into.

Last edited:
Every time this guy posts RSO turns the thumb screws. Hilarious.:biggrin:

Leonard is just a pathetic liar, and it’s hard to not associate with his xxxx, his background, and his location as stereotype.

Dear Leonard,

Go away. To school. For a long-looooong four years. Get a well earned BA or BS or Bachelor Degree of your choosing. Maybe come back to visit us on NSX Prime then.

As it stands now, you give us 2004 NSX owners a bad image. That is as nice as I can be.

Back