• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

got me hre 841 polished and brembos and teins re ..

The car looks very nice with those wheels. I still wonder if I should have gotten that car or not. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I believe that was purchased in early June from a dealer in TX.

When I originally put a deposit down on my car with Greenwich Acura in CT, they told me they had my yellow one coming in, but could re-route it to another dealer to trade for a different color if I wanted one. They told me there were 2 cars available in the country. A Silver one in the Southwest, and a Blue/Beige one in TX. They said the Silver one may be difficult to trade for, but the Blue one they could get for sure. I thought about it a few days, but then decided to take the yellow one which was coming in.

I would have waited for more choices, but I was told the lease special was ending (I didn't know it would be extended past 6/30). If I had my pick, I would have taken Blue/Blue, or Blue/Black -- I'm not so crazy about beige interior. But overall I am very happy with my yellow/black one. :D

Please no more your killing me!!

thats one sick NSX!

awesome wheels , brakes, suspension..just bloody awesome everything..

keep it up mate!

The mods look great! Do you feel any difference in handling? Does the brake pedal feel the same? Nice work.

Wow, car looks great! :eek: Did you come across any problems running that wheel size with a lowered car? Good luck with the car. BTW don't forget to install some wheel locks.

"Right Choice"

Eric5273 said:
The car looks very nice with those wheels. I still wonder if I should have gotten that car or not. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I believe that was purchased in early June from a dealer in TX.

When I originally put a deposit down on my car with Greenwich Acura in CT, they told me they had my yellow one coming in, but could re-route it to another dealer to trade for a different color if I wanted one. They told me there were 2 cars available in the country. A Silver one in the Southwest, and a Blue/Beige one in TX. They said the Silver one may be difficult to trade for, but the Blue one they could get for sure. I thought about it a few days, but then decided to take the yellow one which was coming in.

I would have waited for more choices, but I was told the lease special was ending (I didn't know it would be extended past 6/30). If I had my pick, I would have taken Blue/Blue, or Blue/Black -- I'm not so crazy about beige interior. But overall I am very happy with my yellow/black one. :D

Personally, while I think the blue would have been my second choice, I think that you made the right choice, Yellow is awesome IMHO!!!

yes this is the car from texas...yeah i got it in june about...the car rides great and the set up is perfect..no rubbing and i have the coilovers almost to the end..the brakes are awsome..i love seeing peoples faces when they see to calipers on the rear..stopd on a dime..oh it is a 2003 i dont know much about the 02 side lights though..and the wheels are high polished with clear coat..and mike your wheels are on the way ...:D

I love the look of the larger wheels, but here in NY with the rough roads, I would bend anything larger than a 17" wheel. Even the stock 40-series tires have me a bit worried as they don't provide much cushion for the stock wheels.

I was originally looking at the Porsche Boxster, and I was going to get the 17s instead of 18s for this reason. The roads are just awful around here.

whoooaaaa.. looks tight.. looks so expensive, too.

Are the rotors Brembo's as well or just the calipers.

gonna be 100% honest here.....
beautiful car!!
suspension and brakes are are first rate!!
wheels.... there they are... yep.. they're right there. mm hmmm.

Tire Size

I like the way 18 front and 19 back looks. What tire size will fit this combo the best.

I recently purchase a new 2004 NSX in Silver

Please reply.

Thanks

Attachments

• nsx01.jpg
    nsx01.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,062
Congrats on your NSX purchase!! Where did you get that NSX decal on the back??

Decal on Rear Window

Hi,

It is not just a decal, but part of my rear window tint. check out their web-site. www.acutint.com

Thanks

Back