• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got my new NSX home Monday :)

Drove out to Pompano Beach Sunday night, slept over, picked her up bright and early Monday morning. Took the top off and hit the road, making it back to Baton Rouge monday night. 26 hours of driving in 45 hours. Well worth the trip though. The car is in pristine condition and came with a massive heap of receipts and service records. Also had a few surprises that the dealer wasn't aware of including philips HID lamps and a Taitec exhaust from SOS.

Interesting to know that on the first leg of the trip i had the top off and the windows down with no A/C on and did about 75. After 300 miles i got 26.4 mpg. After the 2nd fill up, I put the top on, rolled up the windows and ran the A/C. I averaged 75mph again but this tank of gas I only got 24 mpg. I would have thought the top off would have been less efficient. Anyway, its good to be back. Here's my first photo.

DSCN6185.jpg

They are black originally, which I prefer because I scrape mine from time to time. That is a very beautiful car. And +1 on the wheels comment above. Very classy looking. It's nice finding little bonuses when you make your purchase isn't it? Congrats! :wink:

...Also had a few surprises that the dealer wasn't aware of including philips HID lamps and a Taitec exhaust from SOS...

There may be a few more surprises! Did you find any body parts in the trunk yet? :biggrin:

Enjoy the car. It was kept in very good condition by the previous owner down here in Florida.

You could always just go back to pissing yourself off Armondo:tongue:

Is the lower front spoiler painted red? I thought they were black?
Nice classy wheels.
Welcome aboard and to the addiction !!

Its painted, although not for long. With the road conditions here in BR, its just a matter of time before I chip all the red paint off, so its going back to black :)

There may be a few more surprises! Did you find any body parts in the trunk yet? :biggrin:

Enjoy the car. It was kept in very good condition by the previous owner down here in Florida.

Thanks Doc. Do you know the previous owner? I'm trying to determine if the timing belt had been changed and could not find a receipt for this. If it hasn't been, I need to do it like yesterday for obvious reasons. Could you find this out?

Back