Got Stress? Take it out on your NSX!

Shortly after starting my new job I walk into my co-workers office and notice this on his desk. :eek:

12272IMG_1072.JPG

12272IMG_1070.JPG

12272IMG_1069.JPG

12272IMG_1073.JPG

An NSX stress squeezie! :smile: How cool is that? It looks much more like an NSX in person (kind of hard to tell from the pictures). So now when I get stressed out I can squeeze the crap out of my NSX. :biggrin:

I first tought it was of marzipan (sugar), but I couldn't get used to eat up my baby. :D

I gave away the same stress relievers at NSXPO 2004.
My company name was on the bottom. I just couldn't stand to put it on the front bonnet. (photo by RSO 34 aka Bob Ondrovic)

I wish I could find these to buy. Then I'd buy a bunch without the logo. Unfortunately I don't know the first place to even begin looking for these things. It took several hours of begging before my co-worker even let me have his. :tongue:

If you google "Sports Car Stress Ball", you’ll find many suppliers offering these. Since they are intended to be used as promotion items, the minimum quanitity seems to be 100 or more, though.

Maybe NSX Prime or NSXCA can bring in some extra revenue by placing an order (with their logo) and selling them individually.

I bought some of these at an Acura dealer in Ontario earlier this year. They were pretty cool...I can see if they have more if you guys are interested.

One of the guys who use to work for me got me a stress ball. I popped it on the first squeeze. He said "whoa dude maybe you should just take a vacation.:biggrin: :biggrin:
I think it was defective.

steveny said:
One of the guys who use to work for me got me a stress ball. I popped it on the first squeeze. He said "whoa dude maybe you should just take a vacation.:biggrin: :biggrin:
I think it was defective.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Vega$ NSX said:
I wish I could find these to buy. Then I'd buy a bunch without the logo.

Why? So you can sell them to vette owners? ;)

Ojas said:
If you google "Sports Car Stress Ball", you’ll find many suppliers offering these. Since they are intended to be used as promotion items, the minimum quanitity seems to be 100 or more, though.

You are the man Ojas. But i don't need 100... i'm not THAT stressed. Anyone for a group buy?! :p

Back