• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Green NSX at North Shore Auto

Guys, I posted in the potential buyers section about a green auto nsx for sale in Lynn, Ma. I was wondering if anyone else had seen this one or knew anything about it.. I.E. previous owners, history etc. I know its a long shot but figured I would ask. I posted the VIN there too, If anyone had carfax it would be awesome to see what the deal was on this. I am new to the nsx scene but not new to cars. I currently have a 2000 Durango R/T with a full Shelby Body, 20inch rims, custom exhaust thru the rear bumper, in dash dvd and custom jl subs. Im selling it off though so if anyone is interested with that to, drop me a line. Thanx for the help !!

Wow, I actually just read the thread on that green 94 in Lynn, Ma. It looks like it may be a dangerous investment. As for their managerial approach, their sales manager was quite possibly the sleaziest guy I have ever met. He looked like a pit boss and had some nasty stuff on his upper lip. Im a salesman myself (not cars) and dont like when people try to "sell" me on things. I appreciate a more colsultative approach. I believe that he probably loses more business for them than he makes. If any one else has similar experience with North Shore Auto please reply.

Since Im new here and you guys dont know much about me, I figured I would post a pic of my current ride. If anyone is looking for an SUV or a winter ride who appreciates something unique, she is for sale. Im assuming everyone on here appreciates fine automobiles. Also, if you see me around, gimme a honk and maybe Ill even try to keep up with you!

Attachments

• mvc-010s.jpg
    mvc-010s.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 111
Back