• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ground control w/ koni's

I need to replace a leaking front ground control coilover koni's shock. Are the koni's GC specific?? Or can I just buy a koni nsx specific and swap the coilovers to the new shock??

Last edited:
http://www.ground-control-store.com/products/description.php/II=511/CA=

Ground Control said:
This kit fits Honda Acura NSX (must be used with Koni) with Koni only shocks (the Koni shocks must be purchased from Ground Control, to be assembled at the same time. You cannot machine and assemble the kit yourself).

Ground Control works very hard with Eibach USA to make these springs to the standards that you demand. Lifetime guarantee on everything, not just springs. No excuses about ";racing"; or ";special";. If anything fails, while being correctly installed, it will be taken care of, period. We can only have a guarantee like this because every single part of the Ground Control Street coil-over kit is made by us or someone we trust. None of these parts are made in Taiwan. Everything is made in the USA.

Sounds like you should send it back to Ground-control and get a free replacement.

Thanks for the reply. I emailed them prior to posting, but got no response. Got ahold of GC yesterday, and decided to buy new konis from them. Im not the original owner, so I cant get any free replacements. Oh wells...

Last edited:
The Konis are not Ground Control specific. Rather, the Ground Controls are Koni specific.

Back