• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Drive?

Later in the month is better for me. I need a few weeks of rain to clear the salt off the roads. Also, I need to tune the car this spring. But I'm in!

Sean

I'm up for a ride. Not sure that the car will be ready... the interior is in pieces, no exhuast or cats, my spark plugs are out and my injectors may come out soon as well.

Doing a thorough maintenance for this season...

i'm in :biggrin:

I'm in too, as long as I have my car out -- mid-late April will probably work better for most people.

I'd also like to organize a larger, more formal drive/lunch sometime in May, maybe with the Ferrari guys again. I'll send out details once I start planning that out...

Lets do 'er!

I'm driving mine as of this week!

Anyone wanna drive anytime remember the last minute club email, as well as know I'm up for a spin!

Stu
416 258-8527

Stu - Id call you - if my tech hadnt destroyed my rad and if they wernt backordered in Canada.

I blame Satan.

Should have it back up and running this week.

Anyone know anything about garage lifts? My wife is putting the heat on for me to ditch the NSX in exchange for something capable of carting around my kids. Im not havin' it! It this continues she will come home to a NSX up in the air and a STi or something like it, underneath.

That'l learn her. :)

SPA_S2000 said:
Stu - Id call you - if my tech hadnt destroyed my rad and if they wernt backordered in Canada.

I blame Satan.

Anyone know anything about garage lifts? My wife is putting the heat on for me to ditch the NSX in exchange for something capable of carting around my kids. Im not havin' it! It this continues she will come home to a NSX up in the air and a STi or something like it, underneath.

late april sounds good as that will be when mine comes out as well...

and btw Dave, i am actually selling my Ultimate Racing built 440hp/320whp WRX w/ supension and lots of other tasteful mods for $25,000 cad... just if you need something fast and reliable to cart the kids around...:wink:

Nathan

Sounds like an excellent idea! I haven't had the chance to meet half you guys yet, let me know what the plans are and I will try my best to come down from KW. My car is still in bits a pieces but hopefully will be back together soon.
Thanks,

I'm in, especially if this drive can somehow head eastward ;)

Thousand Islands anyone?
:)

I'm looking at a garage lift as well...here is the best one I found so far at the TO auto show.
4 posts system
120V compressor
American made
$4k installed

Phone 1-866 503-2277 x 303

Bram

SPA_S2000 said:

I blame Satan.

$4K? Thats it? Thats better than just adding a new additon or moving to a new house. Hmmm.... The only thing is I think my garage is not high enough.

Back