• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Purchase for Cantrell Advanced Header System

Hi Everyone,
Yes, we verified our jigs, checked multiple production sets and re-tested fit on the original test car and on mrbythatmuch's car. Everything looks perfect. I appreciate all of your patience. I will start shipping this week.

Oh, and thanks for the burgers Geoff.

Will

We're looking for a stock 97-99 car close to Orange to test fit and dyno. You will have a chance at a very special deal. Feel free to PM or call 760-217-9872

Thanks, Will

Last edited:
Cantrell Concepts said:
Hi Everyone,
Yes, we verified our jigs, checked multiple production sets and re-tested fit on the original test car and on mrbythatmuch's car. Everything looks perfect. I appreciate all of your patience. I will start shipping this week.

Oh, and thanks for the burgers Geoff.

Will

So we can send in the balance due and our product will be shipped then?

Feel free to send balance payments. I will be shipping all week. On one note, because of the concerns. I stopped production until we verified proper fitment. That put us a week behind on the next batch. So if you are after # 20 on the list, there may be a small delay in shipping.

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will, did you get my special request for shipping? just wanted to ask before I sent in balance.

-Val

Cool beans... came in today.. if anything, the weight difference is astounding!

DSCN0779.jpg

DSCN0777.jpg

DSCN0776.jpg

should be done with everything by tomorrow if I don't go out tonight.

x

fifthearth said:
wow... thanks for the pictures ! is it hard removing your factory headers ? what is your DIY procedure to remove the factory headers ? I hope I don't run into any problems removing mine... :cool:

Yeah.. i was going to do a DIY like i did w/ the clutch but I was too lazy...

it's not too bad.. just tons of bolts...

oh yeah.. and be prepared to buy a new o2 sensor. The front o2 was frozen... period.. had to buy another one. :mad:

oh well.. it's part of it.

x

Any more pictures please..... Thanks!

VBNSX said:
Yeah.. i was going to do a DIY like i did w/ the clutch but I was too lazy...

it's not too bad.. just tons of bolts...

oh yeah.. and be prepared to buy a new o2 sensor. The front o2 was frozen... period.. had to buy another one. :mad:

oh well.. it's part of it.

x

I'm just taking mine to the dealer next week and let them do it. Already talked to one of the NSX techs there and said that they would my headers and exhaust no problem. Cost.. I'll let you you know, LOL.

ok ok.. :smile:

i'll start another thread on this.. i'll take pictures in reverse order... you'll get the idea..

x

ibDursty said:
I'm just taking mine to the dealer next week and let them do it. Already talked to one of the NSX techs there and said that they would my headers and exhaust no problem. Cost.. I'll let you you know, LOL.

Do yourself a favor and check if the oil pan gasket is leaking. If it is, it's a good time to replace. It'll be a pain to replace it after the header is installed. I need to replace my oil pan gasket and I think the whole front header has to come off. :rolleyes:

-ak

Ak-

Great tip. Think I'll take your advise.

Today was like Xmas - Cantrell Headers & Taitec GTLW exhaust came today!

Unfortunately I am going to get a baseline dyno done first, and I want to replace my timing belt before I do that, so thest won't be on for a few weeks :mad:

I'm realy glad I decided to go this route than a different header group buy which shall remain nameless.

Thanks Will!

Hi everyone,
We still need balance dues from a few of you. Your headers are ready to ship.

We are still looking for a Socal local with a 97+ to dyno. If you missed the GP and would like to get a deal, let me know.

Thanks, Will

Cantrell Concepts said:
Hi everyone,

We are still looking for a Socal local with a 97+ to dyno. If you missed the GP and would like to get a deal, let me know.

Thanks, Will
Sent you a PM About the "Socal local with a 97+ to dyno".

Last edited:
Cantrell Concepts said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks, Will

since i was so far down on the list, i was waiting for another invoice before i paid the balance, but should i just go ahead and make the rest of the payment now? thanks

Cantrell Concepts said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks, Will

I just sent you my balance due. Look forward to getting them.

Sent balance Will, can you confirm if shipment is near?

Installed the headers last sat, wow they fit so well and the performance is so much better

Back