• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT-Rom new LED Tail lights

Re: GT-Rom new LED Tail lights!!

Can you do the center tailights filled with LED's as well to create one continuous light with a dim and bright setting? Then I would be interested.

Thanks!

I dont have an NSX yet, but I would buy them. I have and RSX-S and the LED lights are great. I would want the same for my future NSX.

Keep up the great work DJ.

Hi

Bumpy bump bump..any news from Japan?

Regards

Busy Busy Busy! Car show season is upon us, weather is crazy warm for winter, and my RX-7 is making me work. I change the oil once every 2 months on that thing...sickening:mad:
Thanks for the orders and we are getting stuff out as soon as possible. OUR LED lights should be done this month, price will be a little over 130,000 Yen I think. Japanese craftsmen in Osaka are tough to crack but I'm getting better...lots of hot sake involved...:tongue:

We had a little cruising event, on the Wangan, near Kobe, but it was at midnight and my wife was't happy about my previous evening stroll (out 'til 5am with Mr. Tamura!He likes clubbing) so I had to stay home. There was a rare turbo NSX, not many guys do it, but I hear it was a pretty nice setup. Most here stick to NA.

Also working on the webpage, taking awhile but English side is coming along.
DJ
[email protected]

We'd like to see some pictures :)

So would I! But last time I put up pics before the product was ready to sell, they were already being "improved by other manufacturers". Mr. Tamura wasn't happy so like our Carbon Fiber Hatch, no more new news until a product is produced and ready to ship. Soon I hope, I want some for our demo...LEDs are bright!
DJ

Hi DJ

What's the word on this? Is anything happening?

Regards

Let it die man! let it die! My credit card is on FIRE!!!

Let it die man! let it die! My credit card is on FIRE!!!

Hi

Why should you have it any better than us :biggrin:

I got a mail 22. august. from GT-Rom in Japan.

"I am developing a LED lamp now." This was from the "head San" over there.

According to the mail it will still take some time. I have no idea how much time, but I am sure that we will be the first to know.

In the meantime we can try to put out the fires on our creditcards.

Mine is still pretty hot after my RacingBrakes purchase. :smile:

Regards

Are these in production yet?

Wow these are awesome - I should be getting my 99 NSX soon - can these be purchased somewhere?

Direct drop in fit? Any modifications to the wiring harness?

What is the website to order in USD?

rick

Sup folks, unfortunately "head san" seems to have put these on the back burner since so many other "alternatives" poped up after we posted this pic. We have a few customers that have our prototypes out there but it seems the final product would cost more than the factory 02+ lights and there is not that much demand over here. I want them for my own car but it seems like something towards the bottom of my wish list...:frown:

It sucks that LED tail lights are so difficult on the NSX. I just ordered a set of LED tails for the M3 for under $300. It's amazing how LEDs update the looks of a car!

DJ,

Do you know if they still make the MASTERBOOK of wheels, bodykits, exhausts, etc..? The last one I bought [in Sasebo] had 1500 different kinds of wheels...this was back when the Hiro V1-R was the hottest wheel on the market! Let me know...I'd like to buy 2 books.

Thanks,

Rob C.

Are these dead or what?

Back