• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT5 Picture Thread!

I know lots of us are playing so lets see some photos! Here's a couple to start with :tongue:

SanGimignano-TownSquare.jpg

RedBullHangar-7.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in.jpg

EifelCircuit.jpg

A few quick ones.

Attachments

• Circuit de la Sarthe 2009.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2009.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg
    Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 88
  • San Gimignano - Town Square.jpg
    San Gimignano - Town Square.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_3.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Deep Forest Raceway.jpg
    Deep Forest Raceway.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_1.jpg
    Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_2.jpg
    Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_3.jpg
    Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_5.jpg
    Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_5.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 76
  • San Gimignano - Town Square_1.jpg
    San Gimignano - Town Square_1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Off-topic but on a related note, those of us who have this game, should somehow schedule a race against each other, perhaps even a tournament. We could even do all NSX's or whatnot. Might be interesting.

-Dan

Last edited:
Now that I got my DFGT wheel...it's harder to take photos. I have to take some new ones of my recent cars :)

R82.jpg

NSX3.jpg

LAM1.jpg

With the accuracy and detail of the Premium cars, I wish you could open doors, trunks and hoods.

Last edited:
I just started playing the game and haven't gotten very far but when I do take some pics how are you all getting the pics from the PS3 to your computer?

I just started playing the game and haven't gotten very far but when I do take some pics how are you all getting the pics from the PS3 to your computer?

You can plug-in a USB and option to upload pictures to XMB. Pictures are saved to the PS3 menu where you can click the picture and copy it to the USB or do it from the game menu's.

You can plug-in a USB and option to upload pictures to XMB. Pictures are saved to the PS3 menu where you can click the picture and copy it to the USB or do it from the game menu's.

In game upload the photo's you want to XMB, then goto the ps3 xmb menu, pictures tab, plug in a USB adapter and dowload them to it ^^

Cool. Thanks. Is there any way to send the pics via internet/email from the PS3? Just wondering.

Geez, I'm falling behind all of ya! The only premium models I have thus far are an ITR, NSX, NSX-R, and a go-kart. After this weekend, I should have a lot more pics to share.

1113165079_Eb3eL-XL.jpg

1113165195_5DpDD-XL.jpg

Last edited:
With the accuracy and detail of the Premium cars, I wish you could open doors, trunks and hoods.

I would love to be able to roll the windows down as well! Do you have the option to lower the tops of convertibles?

I would love to be able to roll the windows down as well! Do you have the option to lower the tops of convertibles?

I don't think the option is available...though I haven't tried.

I love that first picture of your white Integra Type-R, it looks so real! Was that picture taken from a replay? Because the modeling, shadows and lighting are beautiful! There's zero tessellation in the modeling.

Last edited:
I love that first picture of your white Integra Type-R, it looks so real! Was that picture taken from a replay?

Thanks...yeah, taken from a replay. I think it was during the FF Challenge on Clubman Stage Route 5....I used it as my first profile pic, but my current pic is a shot of the '91 NSX I haven't shared here yet.

Man...I'm not so impressed with my shots after seeing some of these. Maybe I'll have to bust out Photoshop!

Here are my first NSX shots:
1119392913_9t6Ev-XL.jpg

1119393035_eXiZG-XL.jpg

1119393190_RWDrd-XL.jpg

1119393338_5A4DM-XL.jpg

1119403003_9ZtsA-XL.jpg

No Photoshop! :biggrin:

OK.

I wonder if there are additional filters than the ones that are available from the start because some of the images seemed process in ways that I can't seem to duplicate. I see AWB is locked on and can't seem to override it...which would help...and I wish the vignetting effect wasn't tethered to just a couple of the filters.

I also noticed that the game is a lot brighter on my TV than the images are once I get them on the computer, so they actually look quite a bit better here than when I originally take them. I think some calibration is in order (my computer monitors are all calibrated).

And add front license plate removal to the list of car options. NSX-R has a front plate? WTF!

Last edited:
Back