• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GTR vs. NSX size comparison - (GTR-HUGE!)

I've looked at these pics several times now and I still can't get over how tiny that GTR makes the NSX seem. It makes the NSX look like a kid's power wheel or a go cart.

I think the GTR-R will end up with a 'poser' reputation. It does the work for you on take off....what a load of crap??:confused: :mad: :eek:

NOT COOL POINTS.

I'm not talking F1 cars, or $1 million dollar exotics. Everyone knows rich daddy needs help to do anything, much less wreck an Enzo.

If you compare the 911, the Vette, a turbo charged NSX etc....to this GTR, well, the GTR seems like a cop out........where is the spirit? Why not just install auto pilot?

WERD.

And what is up with internal combustion engines? That is BS if you ask me--girl-man's stuff.

This is how I get down:

flintstonecar.gif

112354.jpg

The GTR roof height needs to cut 4 inches! It looks like a SUV! The interior reminds me of Land Rover Discovery. Nevertheless, this car is amazing seen up-close, commands respect!

I don't understand your point. It does not matter if you are not talking about F1 cars. The bottom line is that the fastest cars in the world have the same technology as the GTR. You are also stereotyping exotic owners which isn't exactly fair or substantiated. Why does a 911, Vette or FI NSX have more "spirit" then an NSX? Just because they have a manual transmission? Now that is a cop out. The GTR has some of the most advanced engineering behind this car, but to dismiss that because of the transmission? :rolleyes: Put a GTR on a track/road course. I guarantee that skill and "spirit" is involved. It's NOT all about the transmission. Looks are also subjective. I wasn't convinced on the design until I actually visited Nissan's headquarters in Tokyo. Many of the people that criticize the GTR have never even seen the car in person, let alone driven it.

I'm not talking F1 cars, or $1 million dollar exotics. Everyone knows rich daddy needs help to do anything, much less wreck an Enzo.

If you compare the 911, the Vette, a turbo charged NSX etc....to this GTR, well, the GTR seems like a cop out........where is the spirit? Why not just install auto pilot?

Back