• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Half cuts on ebay

People interested:
brendan1990- rear valance

Unless you have a JDM rear bumper, you can't have just the lower half. The AUDM cars have the UKDM rear bumpers (just like the S2K's) with the larger number plate frames.

I actually have both a JDM and an ADM rear bumper and lower half (because I hate the giant rear numberplate frame the AUDM cars have), its painted green and all, along with my rear spats, I'm just yet to install them because I don't like my rear Wings West rear spats (hence whyI want the lower half valance / have my eye on something else atm / haven't installed them).

Last edited:
I am intrested in a new set of seats, though not the ones pictured. Prefer original ones as i will be getting them recovered, condition is not overly important.
I would also be intrested in the cruise control, not sure what part yet just know that mine has never worked.

I am intrested in a new set of seats, though not the ones pictured. Prefer original ones as i will be getting them recovered, condition is not overly important.
I would also be intrested in the cruise control, not sure what part yet just know that mine has never worked.

Have you checked the brake switch ?

Brendan19- Rear Bar & Valance
Eckers- Cruise control?
SweetChuck- Front frame
s2k adrenalin- Rear Bar & Valance, tail lights.
OQQO- power steering rack

This is progress =)
I havent emailed him for a better price for everything.

Last edited:
If you guys are serious about a group buy, why not import a half cut from Japan yourselves?
You could pick one up alot cheaper and get the choice of what you want.
Just a thought.

Back