• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Halloween run ii - picture thread

Is that Z on the track!!!:eek:

Ritesh, I would have made you proud! The instructor bumped me from novice group to intermediate after the first round. Then I went sideways, and he stopped talking to me after that. :redface: :biggrin:

Unfortunately, Paul was not there. I was hoping he would post, just to let us know he cannot make it, but no word. I'm sure he's busy doing the family/work thing.

Btw, I think the track bug bit me. After our rounds, I was thinking in my head, hmm, what 17/18 wheels can I get that are lightweight. What track tires could I run with. Now I see why I need big brakes. :wink:

great pics. Any more pictures from Rahim s car?

great pics. Any more pictures from Rahim s car?

NSX_CRAZE_HALLOWEEN_RUN____AUSTI-1.jpg

NSX_CRAZE_HALLOWEEN_RUN____AUSTIN_H.jpg

I wanted to see how the nsx can handle in the Baja challenge:tongue:

NSX_CRAZE_HALLOWEEN_RUN____AUSTI-5.jpg

NSX_CRAZE_HALLOWEEN_RUN____AUSTI-4.jpg

NSX_CRAZE_HALLOWEEN_RUN____AUSTI-3.jpg

Next day after the car wash:biggrin:
NSX_CRAZE_HALLOWEEN_RUN____AUSTI-6.jpg

Last edited:
I took 314 pictures :eek: so if u want them i can forward them to your email since it takes FOREVER to post them, thats why i only did a few. I don't mind. Email me at [email protected] For the other guys if i have your email u should of gotten em! :biggrin: Enjoy!

Unfortunately, Paul was not there. I was hoping he would post, just to let us know he cannot make it, but no word. I'm sure he's busy doing the family/work thing.

Hey guys – sorry I missed out. It was a hard decision, but I decided to stay in town and take my two boys trick-or-treating. My in-laws were also in town from Florida this past weekend and I don’t get to see them that often. I would have felt a rude heading out to town when they were in town. It just did not work out for me this time.

I still have the car and continue to look for an excuse to drive it. I hope to make the next meet/drive.

PS - Ritesh you crack me up! Your like my boss, you ask questions that you already know the answer to! :wink:

Hey guys – sorry I missed out. It was a hard decision, but I decided to stay in town and take my two boys trick-or-treating. My in-laws were also in town from Florida this past weekend and I don’t get to see them that often. I would have felt a rude heading out to town when they were in town. It just did not work out for me this time.

I still have the car and continue to look for an excuse to drive it. I hope to make the next meet/drive.

PS - Ritesh you crack me up! Your like my boss, you ask questions that you already know the answer to! :wink:

Hey Paul,

You were definitely missed! Infact, you were brought up in conversation this weekend. Glad to hear from you brotha. Hope all is well, and don't be a stranger.

Btw, no need to apologize, family is very important, much more than any car. I hope the kiddos enjoyed their Halloween!

Sincerely,
- Z

Great pictures! Looks like that was fun x 100000000! :wink:

Rahim, thanks for the pics. LOve your car. Love the front lip, the hight and sides. It how the car should be.
Are u happy with your sideskirts? Are they sagging or did you have to fix them.

Rahim, thanks for the pics. LOve your car. Love the front lip, the hight and sides. It how the car should be.
Are u happy with your sideskirts? Are they sagging or did you have to fix them.

Thanks
I love the sides, I got them used and already painted from a local prime member and when I installed them I made brackets to hold it from the bottom so it wouldn't sag. I've had it on for like 5 months now and not had an issue. Now I need the rear spats and I'm in the process of building my own rear diffuser.
Here's a picture of the markup for the rear diffuser. It's made out of Budweiser sign. lol
rear3.jpg

rear4.jpg

Back