• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hanging out with the guys on a Sunday morning!

Hello there from Memphis, TN.:tongue:

It's been a while since we've gotten together and hang out.
Since Mike was in town we decided to go for a morning drive.
Here are some pictures our friend took.
. : Please enjoy : .

Thanks again guys for coming out.​
The start of our morning.:biggrin:

Mike's LBBP Beauty.

So lovely together.:biggrin:

I like this picture for some odd reason.:smile:

My car.:wink:

Pj looking Bootyfull.:tongue:

Pj doing it big.:cool:

My little brother and his sick evo.

Even though Mike said he haven't wash his car in a couple of month, i don't believe him.:tongue: Lol

Mugging

Pj Lovefab nsx whistle kinda to loud and woke the cop up from a nap.:tongue:

Very cool guy! No one got a ticket.:wink:

Thanks for looking, Good Day :smile:

Last edited:
Nice pics...

My name is Drew and I recently (February) had a green '94 NSX shipped to me from Memphis. It needed a little TLC, I think it sat outside for a while but it is a beauty. I was told Jack McNeil III was the only owner. Wondering if any body knows a little history on my car. Thanks for the info..

-DREW-

Last edited:
Nice pics...

My name is Drew and I recently (February) had a green '94 NSX shipped to me from Memphis. It needed a little TLC, I think it sat outside for a while but it is a beauty. I was told Jack McNeil III was the only owner. Wondering if any body knows a little history on my car. Thanks for the info..

-DREW-

Drew, That Nsx you bought is beautiful. I spoke with Jack's wife and was suppose to go test drive this car for a friend but my friend back out due to other reasons. Jack used the nsx as a Daily. The last time I saw the car in person, it just needed some TLC and had only an after market exhaust. The price he listed was not bad either, especially considering all maintenance been done.:smile:

Congrats and enjoy!

Thanks man, I took it fer less than asking price. I have spent lots of time & $$,$$$ replacing old or worn out parts on this NSX, (that's the TLC). I've almost got it right where I want it. It is a serious head turner and it runs great. :smile:

-DREW-

5909241542_1fca39b6b8_z.jpg

You beat me to it...he should have arrested you for those shoes :tongue:

How is the Lovefab treatment treating you?

Back