• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy Anniversary!

It was 3 years ago this past Saturday that I became a proud owner of an NSX. :biggrin: 3 years and 15,000 km latter I still get a special feeling when I take it for a spin. Hope everyone is having as much fun as I am.:wink:

Dan

Has it been that long already???? Time sure flies. I'm glad you still having a good time with your X. We really need to get a good size Alberta meet this year.

Maybe Aug 19th a cruise to Banff? What does everyone think about that?

I'm up for some sort of meet. Aug 26 is the Cool Cars for Cancer drive to Calgary so I'm not sure I can make a Banff trip the week before. Hopefully there is still a few of us going to Calgary.

I wonder if there is any interest in the Silvan lake trip we tried to arrange last year in an attempt to meet people from all parts of Alberta.

Dan

I'm up for some sort of meet. Aug 26 is the Cool Cars for Cancer drive to Calgary so I'm not sure I can make a Banff trip the week before. Hopefully there is still a few of us going to Calgary.

I wonder if there is any interest in the Silvan lake trip we tried to arrange last year in an attempt to meet people from all parts of Alberta.

Dan

Actually I just checked my calendar and I got a match on Aug 18/19 so I can't make it either. Maybe we can a head count on who is going to Cool Cars for Cancer. Can people still sign up for that?..

Go Dan Go!
I marked my just over 3 years with stopping at the first gas station I filled up at just pass Abbotsford when I was there a few weeks ago.
Remembered that exact felling of getting that new car and driving off that ferry from Nanimo and cruising back to Edmonton.
All that attention on the Ferry and at that first gas station made me feel like a movie star.
Enjoy!
Let do an alberta meet soon.
Sylvan on a Sunday sounds good.
Trev

Back