• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy Stance NSX photo shoot

"They also added a VTECH motor in it for the speed"...... Ohhh Dear. Beautiful NSX.

"They also added a VTECH motor in it for the speed"...... Ohhh Dear. Beautiful NSX.

Yeah, grammatical errors in the first three lines. Doesn't anyone proofread?

Hey, Loveshot, I don't usually go for chrome wheels but those definitely work. Very nice, very classic.

Nice NSX man. Looks good.

oh btw

Come on guys I'm pretty sure that "Vtech" typo, was not a mistake. It's must have the same motor as one of these.... :D

-font-b-Vtech-b-font-digital-font-b-phone-b-font-53388-baby-music-font.jpg

Last edited:
I like the shots, well done.

Is it just me or your rear right wheel has more negative camber than the left?

attachment.php

I like the shots, well done.

Is it just me or your rear right wheel has more negative camber than the left?

attachment.php

It's just the angle and lighting in the picture.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't yet order it. I'm still in the process of building my other motor for the turbo setup.

Brylek is actually correct, at least just by going by the picture alone, the right wheel does have more camber than the left (you can verify it using simple line angles in Photoshop).
However, you'll also notice that the angle of the picture isn't perfectly centered on the rear of the car which could play into the appearance.
That doesn't necessarily mean there's an issue with the alignment though since there's a possibility that the alignment could have been done with the driver in the seat. In that case the driver (left) side rear will probably gain a little more camber when the weight of the driver lowers the left side more than the right (thereby increasing camber on the driver side slightly more, equaling it out).

Its all just a guess.. You'll have to get an alignment to be certain. :smile:

Nice looking car by the way. Watch those fenders though, looks like you are at risk of one of the front tires pulling it down (which may have already happened on the drivers side going by one of the pictures).

Really great pictures! What front lip is that .. it looks awesome painted black!

Back