• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hawaii NSX's

This past Sunday a few of us got together. Here are some of the pictures I took. I did some photoshop on a few pictures to get rid of some unwanted cars and objects that were in the picture. I hope some of the other Hawaii owners will post more pictures if they have any.
large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Hawaii just isn't hot girls, it's hot cars too!

ahah sweet pics.

ravi:D

Is it me or is there a hurrican in the picture? It seems like the trees are taking a good blow from mother nature, but at the same time people are normal.:confused: :D

Milano said:
Is it me or is there a hurrican in the picture? It seems like the trees are taking a good blow from mother nature, but at the same time people are normal.:confused: :D

Gotta admit, if I wasn't there I would've thought the same thing.:D Actually, the forecast called for rain but we got lucky and we were able to stay dry (even with the dark clouds overhead and strong trade winds). It was a pretty awesome cruise that started late in the afternoon thru sunset.

Awesome pics Chris!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

I have a few questions for you guys in hawaii ....

Where exactly are you in hawaii ?

What do you guys do for a living there?

Did you buy your NSX there or did you have it personally imported? How much was it? and if so, what was your experience like importing your beloved car? =)

Oh and one more question... who's the hottie?? :D

http://www.pbase.com/image/20506777/large.jpg

-Electro

Electro said:

Where exactly are you in hawaii ? We're on the island of Oahu.

What do you guys do for a living there? I do property management.

Did you buy your NSX there or did you have it personally imported? I purchased my NSX from California. At the time I was looking there was only one white NSX on the island. Most of the other guys purchased them on island.

How much was it?I'd rather not say, but let's just say I feel I got a really good deal!!! :D

and if so, what was your experience like importing your beloved car? =)Buying a car from another state, across the ocean is an experience!!! I would never buy a car sight unseen and especially send a large amount of money to someone I don't really know. I have personally seen some cars that other guys on the island have purchased sight unseen and let me tell you...... from layers of bondo to fuel lines that leak onto exhaust pipes....not good!! I was very lucky that the guy I bought it from was very helpful & the coolest guy (not to mention a NSXPrime member). He picked me up at the airport on a Friday afternoon, took me to the DMV, helped me drop off the car at the docks the following Monday, treated me to lunch, and then took me back to the airport. He treated me as if I had known him for years!!! Because of him this one of the best trips I've been on. Waiting 3 weeks for my car to arrive in the islands was killing me. But once I got it here, it was the best feeling, kinda like seeing an old friend. Driving it here in the islands now that's another story.....

:confused:aaaaaa....????? Are you talking about the red NSX or the blurred silhouette of the girlie??? :D

-Electro

aaaaaa....????? Are you talking about the red NSX or the blurred silhouette of the girlie???

LOL well a bit of both... :D hahaha

(The girly is FINE! :eek: from what I can see... and no offense to anyone that may be their BF - as it looks like the guy next to her is her BF :) )

Oh yeah - a good friend of mine sent his 66 mustang back to australia ... and it only cost him $1100 (of course the poor bastard had to wait 3 MONTHS to get his car :mad: )

-E

Electro said:

What do you guys do for a living there?
I work at the local ABC affiliate TV station.

Did you buy your NSX there or did you have it personally imported? How much was it? and if so, what was your experience like importing your beloved car? =)

I bought mine from a friend and NSXPrime member as well as NSXCA member from San Francisco. Aside from the cost of the car itself, it was about $917 to shipping it here.

-Electro

Don't know, she and the guy just happened to be inthe picture. They were not with us but with another group of cars on the cruise

If I knew you wanted girls I could have taken some pictures of all the girls that showed up:D I don't think my wife would have liked that though:p

92NSX said:
I really like the white with tinted windows. Very nice.
However I don't car much for the red with the black wheels.

That owner had different rims (silver JDM 5 spokes) the last time we meet up. This time out he came with the black rims. Who knows, maybe the next time he will have something different again:D

:cool: Nice photos, stay out of the rain......

Back