• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Heading to San Francisco for a few days

Arnon and I will be in San Francisco Sunday the 24th and would like to meet up with other NSX's before the drive to Vegas on Tuesday.
Anyone up for a mini meet to eat, cruise, or show us around the city?

Will be working right up to the last day before the big run.

Jack

Don't run any yellow/red lights, there are cameras all over. I just got my "notice of traffic violation" in the mail yesterday.

Cruising through the City would be a little difficult, but a nice drive on the coast or in Marin could probably be organized. I have tickets to Laguna Seca for the weekend and a concert Sunday evening so I will not be available.

BTW, forecast calls for rain all weekend.....but you never really know how things are gonna turn out till the day before.

I will be in SFO airport area on business. Can meet around that area for a drink or bite? Wish I was going to expo stupid work!

Like Ken said, meeting in San Francisco is almost impossible. There is no place to park. I keep my car here but I drive it less than 10 mile per month unless I drive outside the City. Somewhere along the coast would be nice.

Good to see you guys while you were here. I'm glad the repairs worked out.

I received the rest of the Hugabuga kits in the mail the next day, so if you want to do your other windows maybe you could stop by on your way home?

My passenger side is fine and slightly faster than the drivers
side that we fixed. When the time comes, I'll contact you for the passenger side kit. Thanks again Ken.

Back