• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hella Flush NSX Thread

201029_10151061000801434_1251317732_o.jpg

Chris, the DDM lip takes away from the depth of the lip. I'm not sure this setup, compared to your CCW's, qualifies as more being flush than "Hellaflush." I was hoping to see huge lips. Would love to see a huge custom build step lip configuration.

Chris, the DDM lip takes away from the depth of the lip. I'm not sure this setup, compared to your CCW's, qualifies as more being flush than "Hellaflush." I was hoping to see huge lips. Would love to see a huge custom build step lip configuration.

:cool:

I post in here as a joke. In no way is my car "hellaflush." It is absolutely flush... but that's about it. The DDS lips do take away from the overall depth of the lip but are a mix between step lip and regular lips.

I like this current setup because it's a nice mix between new school and old school 3 piece wheel setups. What I do love about these wheels, as you mentioned... is that I can easily do a custom lip build in the near future :biggrin:

I would look those up and see if they are real laws. who does Cali think they are, its your car you can do what you want with it

- - - Updated - - -

oh it was a hyundai never mind... if an NSX looked like that the cop would let him go LOL

"27454. A tire on a vehicle upon a highway shall not have on its periphery any block, stud, flange, cleat, ridge, bead, or any other protuberance of metal or wood that projects beyond the tread of the traction surface of the tire. "

ONLY, in a Jeep!

Interesting.

Very interesting. . . . Rim job.

Roger, that ticket to a Hyundai Genesis is not yours.....at least I hope not. Funny as cr*p here in these parts, but I know CHP, etc, are something else!

be see guys its not really hella flush cuz they just up the size of the rims.

hella flush some OEM sizes and then the car will be like 1 inch off the ground.

I wanna see someone hella Flush so ol' 5 fives. 15"/16"rear now that would scrap if you hit a dime in the road. LOL

lol whats it called when you think your car is hella flush but the stance nation just gives it a thumbs down.

Back