• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hella Flush NSX Thread

rear quarters are rolled to the best I can, and I trimmed the liner. I think if you weren't as low as me, you can definitely fit a 265/35R18.

Shine GT

seems like your car is going viral on he internet. Next time I in Canada, I would love to check out the car.

Any mods to the rear fenders? Do you think a wider tire would fit without rubbing? Thinking of going 10.5 25mm rear with 265 or 275 tire.

i have 275/30/19 on my 10.5 offset +39 with a 25mm spacer = +14 offset. i taken off the fender cover and did my best to roll the little fender liner flat. no rubbing and still have space to play with, you can search my thread for photos if you want to see how it looks.

I got 18x8.5 +30 for the front. Any suggestions on tires size? I'm on h&r lowering springs with 1.5" drop. Don't want to roll my fenders unless I really have to.

215 35 18 and I'd go with a falken fk452/453 imo

Would these sizes work on a stock body Nsx with some Falken fk452?

18x8 +18 offset in the Front
18x10 +20 offset in the Rear

I am on BC coils and I don't mind camber since this is not my daily.. Just want to make sure it is possible with stock front fenders

Just depends how low you are. I'm slammed with18x9 +30 up front and I rolled my fenders and removed fender liner because it was rubbing.

Just depends how low you are. I'm slammed with18x9 +30 up front and I rolled my fenders and removed fender liner because it was rubbing.

How hard was it to roll the front fenders? Any different then other cars? Asking since it is aluminum.

What size/tires do you recommend?

You have any pics of your car?!

Back