• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hella Flush NSX Thread

Gentlemen, I have finally found the true HELLAFLUSH nsx. Disregard all pics in this thread and look below:

5632957557_66f1095258_b.jpg
Jebus, that thing is crazy.

Not digging the missing tow hook cover or the gap between the hood and bumper.
What skirts are those??

^ Looks good... but let's see some "HELLAFLUSH" angles. :D

I need to do an actual photoshoot after I adjust the coilovers and lower the car evenly (the rear is really high right now).. here are a couple of other pics from that night.

5621585890_9e90af9e0c_z.jpg

5635074303_6d1d6cb815_z.jpg

I need to do an actual photoshoot after I adjust the coilovers and lower the car evenly (the rear is really high right now).. here are a couple of other pics from that night.

5621585890_9e90af9e0c_z.jpg

5635074303_6d1d6cb815_z.jpg

Sweet. Can't wait for more pics, hard to tell especially with the deceptive front wheel turn. :D What are your specs (tire, wheel, offsets)?

18x9 +20 fronts 215/35/18
18x10 +20 rear 235/35/18

That's incredible the front works with those tires. Any fender modification? I don't think you need that much of a stretch with the rears. 245's would probably work with those offsets. Once you finalize the fitment, let us know how it drives. Curious if you have any rubbing in the front.

That's incredible the front works with those tires. Any fender modification? I don't think you need that much of a stretch with the rears. 245's would probably work with those offsets. Once you finalize the fitment, let us know how it drives. Curious if you have any rubbing in the front.

the car is equipped with Downforce's front sport fenders. I could probably run a 245 in the rear no problem, as I would rather have a bit more rubber and a thinner sidewall than currently, but I used to have this set mounted on my S2000. Ideally, I would like to run a 245/35/18 series tire in the rear, lower the car a bit more, and camber everything in. As of right now, there is about a 1 finger gap on the front fenders and it does not rub unless I turn the wheel while it is in a driveway (tucking tire). Fiberglass fenders are not my best friend... I've cracked the fenders on my s2000 (ASM Front Wide Fenders) 3 or 4 times already.. :redface:

Gentlemen, I have finally found the true HELLAFLUSH nsx. Disregard all pics in this thread and look below:

wowwwwww...hella flush and hella stupid.
he doesnt need any wheels...hell that thing is riding in on most center point of the tires....well atleast he didnt desecrate anymore with a 5story wing/spoiler lol.

wowwwwww...hella flush and hella stupid.
he doesnt need any wheels...hell that thing is riding in on most center point of the tires....well atleast he didnt desecrate anymore with a 5story wing/spoiler lol.

but i must sayyyy ----> DAMNNN that face looks hella foine! No wonder i went with the pop lights over the bubble eyes.

the car is equipped with Downforce's front sport fenders. I could probably run a 245 in the rear no problem, as I would rather have a bit more rubber and a thinner sidewall than currently, but I used to have this set mounted on my S2000. Ideally, I would like to run a 245/35/18 series tire in the rear, lower the car a bit more, and camber everything in. As of right now, there is about a 1 finger gap on the front fenders and it does not rub unless I turn the wheel while it is in a driveway (tucking tire). Fiberglass fenders are not my best friend... I've cracked the fenders on my s2000 (ASM Front Wide Fenders) 3 or 4 times already.. :redface:

I've tried so many combinations and was almost in shock to see you run a 9" width wheels with 215's! I suspected DF's front fenders! :wink: You could also potentially run 205's, if you find them. Toyo has TR1's in 205/35/18, but I think they are being discontinued now.

Wow that is freaking sick!!! It makes the car look like a cartoon. I wouldn't do it in a million years because I actually like to drive my car, but that is hella flush done right on a NSX. Excellent wheel choice.

Circus... show....it looks somewhat good. Untill you look at the hood gaps. When I see these kind of pictures, the circus/carnival music starts playing in my head...

Circus... show....it looks somewhat good. Untill you look at the hood gaps. When I see these kind of pictures, the circus/carnival music starts playing in my head...

Looks like that NSX has had some front end damage. Nothing in the front seems to align properly. Oh well I guess were lucky it's not being done to a NSX that is in prestine mechanical condition.

Back