• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hella Flush NSX Thread

Those wheels must have been fitted just for the shoot. There's no way the car can run with them the way they are. If it does, it goes against everything the NSX was built for :frown:

Those wheels must have been fitted just for the shoot. There's no way the car can run with them the way they are. If it does, it goes against everything the NSX was built for :frown:

nope, I see that car almost on a daily basis.

having had both an nsx and a vip car, I think vip style needs to stay with the big body sedans. You can put those type wheels on a lexus because you have no expectation of it handling great in the first place. They are meant to roll slow and straight with cambered and flushed wheels. now the NSX is meant to handle great so why kill it.

Who ever said it doesn't handle the same, if not better? Wider Stance and more -negative camber = more cornering.... right?

With that being said, i wanna ask. What are drift cars built for? (for the track and excessive handling right?)

i know these cars aren't built for drifting BTW

Oops, Just asking...

Last edited:
vip stance and nsx do not belong in the same sentence

+ 20000000000000000! Nothing against the look but on the NSX.. Nahhhhhhh. Had a friend buy a "stanced/VIP/Hellaflushed" car in another state on super stretched tires and went thru 7 pairs of tires when driving home!... That should tell you something isn't right....

Last edited:

One more pic:

5519643784_876634b7b0_o.jpg

Who ever said it doesn't handle the same, if not better? Wider Stance and more -negative camber = more cornering.... right?

With that being said, i wanna ask. What are drift cars built for? (for the track and excessive handling right?)

i know these cars aren't built for drifting BTW

Oops, Just asking...

Wassup T,freaking car look sick fool..I see you went crazy with your NSX since I sold my last one.Watch out I just picked up another one.See you when I get back there.You will know its me when I pass you up.LOL! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Probably somewhere between flush and hella flush...more to the flush side perhaps, but here's a teaser. I have about 1 finger gap in rear and front due to some mandatory speedbumps, otherwise it would be lower. If it's a no go, I'll shut my trap and keep spectating :D Otherwise, I'll get some full pics up when I find someone with a camera to do the car justice.

Overhead:
photo1-4.jpg

photo2-12.jpg

Last edited:
what size rubbers are those and brand , the setup itself looks good from that teaserz

what size rubbers are those and brand , the setup itself looks good from that teaserz

They are 255/35/18 Dunlop Star Specs on an 18x10 +25. They run about as wide as a 265 though.

Depending on how the alignment goes this afternoon, I may grab some 5mm spacers for the front just to have handy for shows.

They are 255/35/18 Dunlop Star Specs on an 18x10 +25. They run about as wide as a 265 though.

Depending on how the alignment goes this afternoon, I may grab some 5mm spacers for the front just to have handy for shows.

To me I think your front is fine.The rear to me needs to go in just a little.Just my thoughts.:smile:

Probably somewhere between flush and hella flush...more to the flush side perhaps, but here's a teaser. I have about 1 finger gap in rear and front due to some mandatory speedbumps, otherwise it would be lower. If it's a no go, I'll shut my trap and keep spectating :D Otherwise, I'll get some full pics up when I find someone with a camera to do the car justice.

It's a go! :biggrin: Please do share more pics. I'd love to see how the wheels and your setup looks. It may just be me, but the star specs alone already have me drooling.

It's a go! :biggrin: Please do share more pics. I'd love to see how the wheels and your setup looks. It may just be me, but the star specs alone already have me drooling.

Here goes (I'm also starting a thread to post these):

nsx_ccw_trailer.jpg

nsx_ccw_side.jpg

nsx_front_angle.jpg

nsx_ccw_rear_wall.jpg

Back