• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hella Flush NSX Thread

I prefer more of a "Mexiflush" look.

I got a sweet 16"x11" rim with a -55 offset, and it's super concave, yo!

But the new style is oversized, big sidewall tires rather than stretched.

FYI for those who are not familiar with the lingo:
200252_10150208530686224_690446223_8840482_6280252_n.jpg

:cool:

Who ever said it doesn't handle the same, if not better? Wider Stance and more -negative camber = more cornering.... right?

With that being said, i wanna ask. What are drift cars built for? (for the track and excessive handling right?)

i know these cars aren't built for drifting BTW

Oops, Just asking...

It doesn't handle well at all. The cars you see following these trends are meant to sit still at photoshoots, not drive.

You can kiss grip and braking goodbye with stretched tires and overly negative camber, and I'm sure the suspension geometry is just awesome. :rolleyes:

Competitive drift cars don't stretch tires. This is a style, pure and simple, with zero functionality.

It doesn't handle well at all. The cars you see following these trends are meant to sit still at photoshoots, not drive.

You can kiss grip and braking goodbye with stretched tires and overly negative camber, and I'm sure the suspension geometry is just awesome. :rolleyes:

Competitive drift cars don't stretch tires. This is a style, pure and simple, with zero functionality.

True, mostly for looks. Some Negative camber with the CORRECT suspension geometry handles great... Not Hellaflush... Sorry :biggrin:

Wassup T,freaking car look sick fool..I see you went crazy with your NSX since I sold my last one.Watch out I just picked up another one.See you when I get back there.You will know its me when I pass you up.LOL! :biggrin:

haha wuz up toast, hit me up

I joined the forum as a younger owner hoping to continue the class and maturity that was a big part of the draw to this community for me. I'm disappointed to see what's happening to some of the very few cars out there and the content of this forum now that the car has become more affordable.

Tom

I think the origin of off cambered hella fush came from people with wrong size/offset wheels decided to install stretched tires and adjust camber so it wont rub the fenders. and then since they made the 1st mistake, it's ok to make another one. So then the trend has started.

I'll make a cartoon based on this analogy as soon as I have some free times.:)

Just like that one rapper cut his face from shaving and happend to use a bandage for he cut, boommmm everyone starts using bandage as a COOL fashion!
But then it is interesting to see different mods from different people.

I joined the forum as a younger owner hoping to continue the class and maturity that was a big part of the draw to this community for me. I'm disappointed to see what's happening to some of the very few cars out there and the content of this forum now that the car has become more affordable.

Tom

Get over it !

Back