• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello, Im Jeff and im new here!!

Hello, my name is Jeff and wanted to inroduce my self to everybody on this forum. I have a 91 NSX that i have owned for 4 years now and my friend Z told me about this forum so i'll be posting and getting to know everybody better. This is a great site! Jeff :biggrin:

Is Z from houston area? Hello BTW. I can't believe you waited 4 years to get here.:biggrin:

YeP!! Z is from the Houston area. YeaH, i know i waited a long time, i bought my car from a guy named kenny york on this forum, haven't talk to him since 2004!

*all together now*

HI JEFF!!!!

I too have had an NSX for a few years now and am seeking Prime as a means to cope with my addiction!!

Thanks for the hello! :smile: Yes, i guess i would have to agree i have an addiction as well! Its been my dream car since i was 12 years old.... got it at age 23 26 now and still enjoying it like the first day i bought

Is Z from houston area? Hello BTW. I can't believe you waited 4 years to get here.:biggrin:

This Z fellow sounds great! He must be really popular....and good looking! :smile:

Welcome aboard, finally....
- Z

Thanks for the welcome everybody! I found my future home!! NSX Prime! lol Im sure we can all learn a lot from each other on here, hell, one week ago i learned why i was having a starting problem, the engine would turn over so it wasn't the starter, battery is only a year old and i was puzzled!!! :confused: Z told me it had to be my main relay, sure enough he was right!! :smile: I had no clue!! So now im driving problem free and not having to worry if the car is gonna start after i shut i off! Thanks again Z!!

Thanks for the welcome everybody! I found my future home!! NSX Prime! lol Im sure we can all learn a lot from each other on here, hell, one week ago i learned why i was having a starting problem, the engine would turn over so it wasn't the starter, battery is only a year old and i was puzzled!!! :confused: Z told me it had to be my main relay, sure enough he was right!! :smile: I had no clue!! So now im driving problem free and not having to worry if the car is gonna start after i shut i off! Thanks again Z!!

Back