• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello!! New member out of Montreal

Welcome! I lived in Montreal for a year a short while back. Still visit every June for the F1. Beautiful place, friendly people, beautiful women. What a party. St. Cathrines Street....sheesh! Looking forward to it this year :D

Welcome!

I'm just a couple of hours west in Ottawa!

Welcome! I grew up in the west island... lived there for 20 years! Miss it :(

Welcome aboard! We're vying for Mont Tremblant for NSXPO2007 so it's a perfect time to pick up an NSX :)

Speaking of which, they should be close to making a decision on the winning bid in the coming week or two.

Arshad - in the solicitation for proposal email they said they would arrive at a decision by April 30th, no?

crossing fingers!

Time is a ticking! We havent done a good job with our smear campaign! :)

He likes gorillas?
:biggrin:

Bienvenue ! I welcome you too. Born and raised in La Belle Province. Make Oakville ( 30 min west of Toronto ( 12 in an NSX ) my home now).
This forum is a great place to be. I'd love to take my NSX to Montreal but you have to get them to fix those pot holes first !!!!!
Welcome

Hello all, dont forget us way out here on the West Coast!!!!!!

There is a good hand full of us in Vancouver - Calgary as well!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi there Saint2709. Hope to see you on the streets, (good ones if you can find one). Wouldn't mind asking you a few questions about the car since I'm a new owner.

hello new Montreal members,

not many of these wheels out here so good to see some nsx life appearing in Montreal and on the Rive-Sud (I'm from St-Bruno myself).

see ya.

Back