• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello to SoCal...

Hey, everyone. Just moved here to Sun City from the NE. Just wanted to say what's up. WHAAAAZUUUUUP!

Oh, I saw a black pre-2002 NSX in Temecula the other day exiting off of the 15. Seems like there are plenty of NSXs around.

Welcome!:smile: I know of 3 other owners in the Temecula/Murrieta area...besides myself.

Welcome!:smile: I know of 3 other owners in the Temecula/Murrieta area...besides myself.

Thanks for the warm welcome to all. In general, do you guys meet often to go for a drive or hang out like we did in the NE? We usually met up at least once a month or more especially during the warm season.

Guys in Inland Empire, do ya'll ever go on Ortega Hwy? I had to go to Irvine and took that route. Saw a bunch of motorcycles running through there. Thought it would make for a fun run.

There aren't too many get togethers in the Inland Empire, except for Chino Hills meets. I also like the Ortega Hwy, it sure has been improved over the years. There's a Palomar Mtn run on the 25th, see the related thread posted in this section.

Welcome!!! I'm in the IE and enjoy canyon runs....the 74 is a good one. Both BLCKRCRX and myself go on canyon runs at least once a month. There are a few good ones out there. Let me know if you would like to join us. I'm planning on making the Palomar run as well....sounds like a good run. There is a monthly meet at South Coast Acura on the first Thursday of each month and I think they are putting together one in San Diego....I think you may be right in the middle of both being in Murrieta.

Tony

Welcome!!! I'm in the IE and enjoy canyon runs....the 74 is a good one. Both BLCKRCRX and myself go on canyon runs at least once a month. There are a few good ones out there. Let me know if you would like to join us. I'm planning on making the Palomar run as well....sounds like a good run. There is a monthly meet at South Coast Acura on the first Thursday of each month and I think they are putting together one in San Diego....I think you may be right in the middle of both being in Murrieta.

Tony

Pop me a message when ya'll go. I'd love to do a run through there.

Back