• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help identify this door panel part

I am reassembling my door panels (I added new door switch panels and new perforated leather pieces) and I don't remember where this piece went. I know it goes on the inside of the door panel and I believe it is part of securing the switch panel to the door panel. Does anyone know or does anyone have their door panel off that they could look for me. I would really appreciate any help.

The part has felt at the top and has a black screw (most screws are gold). There is one for each door panel.

Thanks

NSXDoorPanelPiece011.jpg

NSXDoorPanelPiece006.jpg

Someone might be able to tell what that is from those pictures...

In the future, try moving the camera further away from your subject. If the subject is within the minimum focal distance of your camera, it cannot focus and the picture comes out way blurry.

-Josh

PM pbassjoe

If my memory is correct that looks right. There are similar ones on the center console trim near the ashtray. It's probably not the most important part on the car:)

Well, from the picture I can't tell where it goes, but I know how to get it to stick. When you figure out where it goes pick up a tube of 3M Plastic and Emblem ADhesive Part # 08061. You can get it at a auto body paint store. It costs around $6 bucks.

Brad

Back