• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help:Inspect JH4NA1269NT000531 in Los Angeles

Hi Everyone. I've been lurking on the Forums for a while soaking up knowledge on our beloved NSX. I found this car for sales in LA and it seems very very clean.

I would be grateful if someone can drop by and check this car out for me before I fly out to buy it. I would be happy to buy you dinner for your effort :biggrin:

The seller works close to LAX, so he can show the car there all week.

Last edited:
Would probably help if you include the link/location for the vehicle. Also, might help if you post in the Southern California section.

Autotragic =(

But seriously, I would suggest to do a quick carfax first to see if there are any accidents on it. Then if it clears, go check it out.

It will be a daily driver shared with my wife and driven in CA101 traffic :rolleyes: so an automatic it is. He sent me the Carfax and it looks good so far. I have to say, he has been decently.

You look at the pictures and it is just screaming for a set of Bilsteins :D

Last edited:
I work nearby to the airport and I'll take a look at it for you. I'm no expert, and can't promise to take a copy of the wiki inspection form and spend a bunch of time, but I'll be happy to check it out cosmetically. I'll drive it if the seller will let me. I assume you'll ask all pertinent questions regarding maintenance, etc and arrange a PPI. I've sent the seller an email asking for the location.
Kirk

Thanks kharn.

It seems some other guy tied the car up by putting $500 down on the vehicle already :mad:

I was arranging a PPI with Autowave when this happened. So, if the current buyer doesn't buy the car by Thursday, I would have a shot.

I'm glad i got to do this. I've loved these cars for a long time, but never had occasion to drive one. Now I have and I really like them!

Hi John-
Overall the car looks really nice - very clean with shiny paint. Nice rims without a lot - but with some - rash. Some rock chips in the front and a few scattered, but overall very nice. Small ding in passenger door right below keyhole, but hardly noticeable. The black top has a couple of oxidation spots. The driver's seat has a hole in the left bolster and the seats look worn, but they're OK as far as being usable. Power adjustment works. The interior is stock/all there and the a/c blows cold. Radio works by I didn't really test it out. No cracks in the dash that I noticed. The interior looks faded, but not unusually so. Both power mirrors work. All the tools/pump are in the trunk. He has a couple of keys. There is no smell inside. Started right up and the engine felt strong. The tranny felt fine - it seemed to shift with no slipping when I floored it. The steering wheel seemed a little "loose" on-center, but the car drove straight and did not pull under full throttle acceleration. Aftermarket exhaust. New radiator, brake fluid master cylinder, and something I think he called the booster - to the right of and down from the brake fluid cylinder in the front trunk. Spare tire. (Goodyear)Tires in good shape - around 80%. He's got an envelope with a few service records, but they are incomplete if they are all he has. Engine bay was very clean with no apparent leaks and the black bolts holding the fenders on appear to have never been removed. Again, I'm no expert and really don't have a lot of experience with these cars to compare this one to others, but it was a blast to drive. Said he's owned it just over a year and has put about 1000 miles on it, and the owner before him did the tb/wp. He did a couple of hoses himself.

Kirk

Back