• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help locating a new NSX for the Colorado Concours

I represent the local NSX owners on the committee that plans the annual Colorado Concours d'Elegance, now in our 33rd year. This year we want to showcase 25 years of the NSX, and it would be really great if we could find a new NSX to show. I don't know anyone at Honda North America, but maybe someone in the NSX community has a contact, or knows someone who knows someone...

Honda has been showing the new NSX at various events around the country. They were at the CES in Las Vegas, the Detroit Auto show, and they brought 3 cars to Pebble Beach. The Colorado Conours is the premier automotive event in the Rocky Mountain region, and it would be great if Honda could bring the new NSX to our show in early June.

The Colorado Conours attracts 12-15 thousand enthusiasts each year to see over 400 limited production and rare sport, GT, and exotic cars, making this a good opportunity for Honda to get some exposure and generate enthusiasm for the new car. Colorado's largest monthly Cars & Coffee event is the day before the show, and is an opportunity for further exposure.

Other auto manufacturers have acknowledged the benefits of participating in our event. For example, McLaren has sold multiple vehicles in supporting Colorado Concours, and brought the prototype of the new 570S to last year's Concours. I'd love to see Honda add the Acura name to the list of companies that are involved with our event.

Like Pebble Beach, the Colorado Concours raises money for charity, so by participating in the event, they can also help benefit Ability Connection Colorado (Formerly CP of Colorado), our beneficiary for our entire 33 year history. More information about the event is at http://www.abilityconnectioncolorado.org/colorado-concours/

Please pass this post on to anyone who might be able to help. PM me for more contact information.

Thanks,

Steve

This is a great, very-well-attended event. I believe when McLaren brought the 570 is was the "North American Debut" of that vehicle. Steve has been an extremely reliable member of the event's fantastic organizing team...and a long-time NSX owner and nice guy. Please help him out.

PM our current nsxca President Brian of source one fame.

Back