• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help! Long story

Sorry to hear about that Steve. I guess I should take some precautions too. Hope you find a replacement fender soon.

Ouch! Sorry about that Steven.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sorry to hear about the mishap - I was stunned to see your bicycles so closely parked to your NSX last time I was there!

My garage is tight but you definitely make my look like a castle.... :)

can the fender be repaired?

rk

One of the plastic bins I had finally broke under stress probably, and it all came tumbling down.

Fender is toast. :(

Lito PM'd me I maybe in luck.

Last edited:
Finally getting the fender fix, while that is being done, I added a TEIN EDFC module :)

hope we can have a meet before the rain kicks in.

nah, just a nice digital camera and photoshop. My paint is over 17 years old.

Honestly, I think the Mustang is but I can't shift worth POOP :cool: In the IS-F I just wait for the "beep" and paddle shift it.

Mustang however sounds like a monster V8 with the blower, blower cam, and X-Pipe. Neighbors just love me when I start that car up.

Cobra993.jpg

Cobra991.jpg

which car is faster, ur ISF or the mustang?

Last edited:
How much rwhp u making on the stang?

Boost PSI?

Why so many cars?

The last time on my Dyno, it did 464 whp (without the X-Pipe) with 9lb of boost. I have since put the X-Pipe back on so I presume maybe 470ish whp? New motor so I'm going easy on the boost.

Not too many cars ;) My wife drives the GS.

Also any pics of the motor in the GTO?

Last edited:
The last time on my Dyno, it did 464 whp (without the X-Pipe) with 9lb of boost. I have since put the X-Pipe back on so I presume maybe 470ish whp? New motor so I'm going easy on the boost.

Nice Mustang. I sold my '95 Saleen Convertible with a 408CI Stroker and S-Trim Vortec earlier this year. I had it very conservatively tuned to 498rwhp/590 tq. The car was not fun to drive because it always wanted to jump out of it's skin. It did sound ferocious with the x-pipe, no cats, and Flowmaster. :biggrin:

Nice Mustang. I sold my '95 Saleen Convertible with a 408CI Stroker and S-Trim Vortec earlier this year. I had it very conservatively tuned to 498rwhp/590 tq. The car was not fun to drive because it always wanted to jump out of it's skin. It did sound ferocious with the x-pipe, no cats, and Flowmaster. :biggrin:

ohhhhhh..... nice! love to see pics of your saleen.

You GTO

Alan, over at Sonic MS right now getting my iforged wheels on the mustang. I see your GTO there ;)

Wow that's a Mystic Saleen! What a beauty. Hope you got a fair price for it.

Re: You GTO

tell those guys to hurry up with my quarter panel lip....

Call Darwin, I'm in line first :) j/k. I heard him mention they are working on it.

New wheels!
CobraIF.jpg

Last edited:
Back