• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help me with a business name

I'll try again and this one is bank "the scarlet header" get it:wink:

If you don't already know, trust me, you don't want to know. Seriously.

haha good luck finding it too.... it was pretty much stripped from the internetz.....

I have not seen it but I have seen things like it... it will pretty much ruin your day trust me.

Ok back on topic:

Advertwise.com

what do you mean "place media buys?" what is a "media buy?"

Placing a "media buy" is arranging for an ad unit on the client's behalf.

Generally, marketing agencies buy advertising on behalf of their client and receive a % of whatever their client ends up buying. It depends but agencies may design the creative, perform research, recommend the specific marketing mediums, get billed by the specific media, and track lead generation.

Placing a "media buy" is arranging for an ad unit on the client's behalf.

Generally, marketing agencies buy advertising on behalf of their client and receive a % of whatever their client ends up buying. It depends but agencies may design the creative, perform research, recommend the specific marketing mediums, get billed by the specific media, and track lead generation.

Pretty much what he said. Sometimes agencies get a discount on the buys, sometimes not -- but they always mark up what they do for the client.

Most agencies that I talk to, at least around here are clueless about internet advertising.

AdverTease.com

FleshOfTheStars.com sounds good...wait where have I heard that before? :rolleyes:

adsolutions.com
spring-board.com
spring-boardadvertising.com
addimensions.com
razorsedge.com
magicstick.com
cheeseandrice.com
advertisinggenie.com

Heres the winner:
Ad-sthetics.com

How much money do I get?

Last edited:
OK. I am going with NetViper Interactive.

I am going to have a website special for prime members in the next few weeks. Stay tuned. Thanks for everyones help.

Last edited:
Back