• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HELP Orlando: Could Someone Look at a 1994 ??

N

NSXor993

I was going to drive to Orlando (from Charlotte) to look at a '94 NSX with 42,000 miles. Photos look very good, owner seems straight forward and it has been well maintained by him the past four years (recent new belts, H2O pump and tires; new clutch at 25,000 by previous owner).

I checked with CarFax and the car was in a "crash with another motor vehicle" on 10/23/1994 . Then it was titled 7 times in 1995 in Ohio. The owner lives in Oviedo about 20 miles North of downtown Orlando.

I know that I need to have the car (especially frame and suspension) inspected. I have speoken to Wei-Shen Chin (Florida NSX Club) who has recommended Courtesy Acura or Bob Fournier to do the pre-purchase inspection.

Before I go to that expense, would anyone be interested in driving to Oviedo to take a look at it and give me their $ 2/100.

Any other suggestions on the future course of action that I should take?

Thanks a milliom,,, Bill

Photo:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290717187

------------------
Future NSX Driver

[This message has been edited by NSXor993 (edited 05 February 2003).]

[This message has been edited by NSXor993 (edited 05 February 2003).]

Acutually I was going to refer you to Wei-Shen So you've already found the fountain
head!
Did he not know of any owners that might look for you?
Did he not know of this owner?
I'm close to 100 miles out or I'd do it.
Nunerous owners in that area but I'd also take Wei-Shen's advice about the check out
at Bob's so your call.
Good luck! DH

Thanks, Roadrunner. Any experience with Bob Fournier's Shop? Can he do a complete inspection or is he primarily a motor guy.

Bill

------------------
Future NSX Driver

I am close, would be happy to look at the car for you and tell you if it is worth your time from a cosmetic standpoint and basic mechanical check. (I am a mech. engineer if that helps)

Lee
blk/blk 92

Back