• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help! Prime won't let me list my car for sale?

Eric C. said:
Help...I'm trying to post my car for sale and it won't go on, yet I can start and answer treads....anyone else have this happen???

THANKS!!!!!!!!

It has to be approved from a moderator before it goes live.

Check the forum rules. Perhaps you have not included a price and a VIN?

It also takes time for posts to be approved. I'll look into it and approve it if it has a price and VIN and otherwise meets the forum rules. Thanks.

Eric C. said:
Help...I'm trying to post my car for sale and it won't go on, yet I can start and answer treads....anyone else have this happen???

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Have you read the rules in the for sale section ?

http://www.nsxprime.com/market/submit_an_ad.htm

Rules Of The Game:/Additional Rules For Vendors, Dealers and Group Buys/

Why Didn't My Ad/Reply Show Up? All posts in the Marketplace forums must be approved by a moderator before they will show up. We have several moderators in different time zones so the wait is usually no more than a few hours. If it has been a couple days and you ad has not shown up, it probably did not conform to the rules above. Usually the moderator will move it to a holding area and contact you asking for the missing information. If you do not understand why an ad has not shown up, please contact a moderator and ask why before re-submitting to avoid wasting your time and theirs

Back