• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

help

I am a new member as of 5/12/07 and i am seeking advice. 94 auto w 34000 or 95 nsxt manual w 62000.Both same price. which would you choose and why?

With the information you have provided, are we to assume all other variables are the same: i.e. maintenance, mods, condition, history, etc?

If so, I suspect most will encourage the '95.

Assuming both cars are in acceptable condition, I'd go for the 95 (I have one myself). I find the option to remove the top when the weather is just right is a terrific option to have at your disposal.

Also, the 5spd provides an even more sporty feel to an already incredible driving experience.

Good luck with your decision!

-RJ

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. Im not in the market right now but will be by late summer or early fall. I figured it is never too early to do some serious research

Assuming both cars are in acceptable condition, I'd go for the 95 (I have one myself). I find the option to remove the top when the weather is just right is a terrific option to have at your disposal.

Also, the 5spd provides an even more sporty feel to an already incredible driving experience.

Good luck with your decision!

-RJ
I agree with RJ. Once you get one he can hook you up with a GTLW :biggrin: .

Not fare to compare an auto to a manual............
#1 choice.................. 94 5 speed!:biggrin:

95 manual.

a automatic NSX is like a having a penis and you cant get an erection. :redface:

good luck man!

I think the Manual Transmission is prefered by most sports car enthusiasts, mainly for more of an interactive driving experience.

Go with the manual. It enhances the driving experience.

yup, the 95-96's were the slowest years for the na1's. i would opt for a 94 5 speed.

Back