• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hey guys i am new to the site, but not to the car. Here are some pics.

jon's iphone 036.jpgjon's iphone 092.jpg
jon's iphone 037.jpgjon's iphone 089.JPG
Like i said i am new to the site, but have had my 94' since 04' and have done all the work to it. I had no idea how many owners are on the forms here. Well enjoy.

Welcome aboard. This forums has proven very useful to me and I'm sure it will do the same for you.

welcome...has your car always been a florida car?

Welcome, car looks nice... It's a fun place to be :smile:

I ditto docjohn's question? plus raise it... Tell us a little history about what you're hiding between those side skirts and front lip? She looks like a very nice ride, any motor work or plans on any?

Almost 10 years and your just getting here. You have a lot of catching up to do. Love the wheels BTW. I don't think I've seen a set of those on here.

Welcome ... as a new member, make sure you familiarize yourself with the NSX Wiki which can be found on the red action bar at the top of most pages. It has a wealth of information that you may find valuable and can be a useful resource in addition to searching the forums. Enjoy.

Welcome to prime and better late than never.

Beautiful car.

I think i knew the first owner,met them at xpos.

Welcome, car looks nice... It's a fun place to be :smile:

I ditto docjohn's question? plus raise it... Tell us a little history about what you're hiding between those side skirts and front lip? She looks like a very nice ride, any motor work or plans on any?
Well thanks for all the love!! Ok well it's a 94' with 128,000 miles on it, but just so happen to be a tech at a Acura dealer and every NSX that comes in I work on. so all that work I have done my self, all but the stereo and body work. It has a Comptech c/f intake, C.T. headers, cats, cat back, and ecu. As well as tien RA full coil overs, but my favorite part is the brakes Endless 6 piston 13.5" two piece rotors behind some fat custom HRE's 18" & 19". The car was repainted a few years ago to factory specs primer, Orange, then red. And a wild stereo system done by sound advice. And I have my eye on a S.O.S twin turbo kit, but that's big money I don't have.

you should come by my shop sometime check out all the stuff I do to these cars congrats on the car. which dealership do you work for. any discounts better than 15% let us know we could send some biz to you

you should come by my shop sometime check out all the stuff I do to these cars congrats on the car. which dealership do you work for. any discounts better than 15% let us know we could send some biz to you

I am at Acura of pembroke pine. and they will work with anyone on the pricing and i can cut labor hours to a min.

Back