• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi Chicago NSX's

Just got my frist NSX about 2weeks ago, and I love it. I bought djskyy (Dennis) car and I want to say thanks Dennis for puting up with the crap we went through so I could buy it. Im looking forward in being involved with the Chicago area NSX group.
Brian

Welcome aboard!! We're a pretty active group here in the Chicago area, hopefully we'll see you soon.

BTW - I think the theme for this Fridays Downers Grove car show is imports. I plan on going, anyone else?

If any are intrested there is a car show every Thursday in the town of Crete, down south I-394 south of 80/94. I and a few FD RX7's buddys go pretty often. They have about 120 cars show up on main street. All makes welcome.

FIRST, congrats on getting DJSKYY's NSX - that car is beautiful.

Sean, lets definitely get the Chicago Area NSXers together at the Downers Grove cruise night! I think Friday, August 12 is a new featured theme - tuner cars, 80s, 90s show cars. Import night is August 26. Here is a link to the schedules...

http://www.downtowndownersgrove.com/

There is a separate street that they let the featured cars park on (unlike Barrington Cruise that was unorganized from a theme perspective.) Usually Main Street fills up pretty fast, so unless we get into the featured area it's going to be hard to find a spot everybody can park togehter. I think they might let the NSXs in as a "tuner," in which case we can definately do it this Friday. There are lots of great new restaurants in Downtown Downers Grove. I went to the cruise night there a few weeks ago and it was pretty full. A guy had a twin engine civic there (a motor in front and one in back). Always lots of cool stuff.

So who else is in?

- Frank

Congratulations!

Make sure you join the NSX Club of America, too! We have several club events a year, including an annual dinner in the winter (guaranteed to snow ;) ), and a big event every spring.

Frank Oles said:
FIRST, congrats on getting DJSKYY's NSX - that car is beautiful.

Sean, lets definitely get the Chicago Area NSXers together at the Downers Grove cruise night! I think Friday, August 12 is a new featured theme - tuner cars, 80s, 90s show cars. Import night is August 26. Here is a link to the schedules...

So who else is in?

- Frank

Hopefully it won't rain Friday night. I'll try to get my buddy with his Integra to go too.

Last edited:
Sean
Just read your post about going to Downers Grove on Friday. If the weather is OK I will be there, give me a call at 312-720-2402 if you would like to set a time & place to meet.

Bob Kenney said:
Sean
Just read your post about going to Downers Grove on Friday. If the weather is OK I will be there, give me a call at 312-720-2402 if you would like to set a time & place to meet.

Cool! Same with me, if it doesn't rain I'll go. I'll give you a call tomorrow then.

Back