• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi people, finally I am an nsx owner ;)

Hi, I am Carlo...Charlie for evrybody! Yesterday i have put to my garage this 91 nsx totally stock

ampbly.jpg

It is the only photo I took, because she need a wash. the full photo booking coming soon ;)

I will say sorry for my bad english, my first language is Italian, and I live in Switzerland (Europe)

Before this beautiful NSX, I had a S2000 with D2 street, BBS LM 18" and HKS exhaust, and before the S2000 I had a Del Sol Yellow Modena (thats seems rice.......but there is'nt :mad:)

Congratulations. Welcome to the club!:biggrin:

Congratulations. I am sure you will enjoy your time with it. Since I have the same model and color, I am always interested in how many Euros they are worth in Europe. The interest is purely academic 'cause mine is for keeps.

Congrats! Anyone else notice the headlight washers? Did only European cars come with these?

Yes, everyone else is aware of the HLP washers on Euro models only.

Welcome to the site Charlie. Very clean X

Thanks to all! I have never see the difference to the USA version vs the European...but you are right! ....damn headlight washers... since i had the S2000 I hate these stupid thing! ( If someone don't know, in the S2000 if you activate the headligh washer.....the car wash you ghghgh)

Bella Macchina!

Back