• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi Prime!- A Proud New Owner

I just wanted to say hello to all the prime members - "Hello!".
I'm a new and proud owner of my FIRST EVER 1994 Formula Red/Black Nsx. I have to admit I love this car, I've been searching and saving for one for quite some time and finally that day came to purchase my dream car. I'm actually having the car shipped to me at this very moment and the wait is killing me even though I just saw it go into the carrier yesterday :D.
I've been looking through NSXprime for a long time as a source for nsx's but never registered because I never owned one and thought it would only be right for me to sign up once I did (it's almost like a grand opening or something but it means alot lol). From reading through the forums and seeing what other owners have been through I respect all of you guys for taking the time out to post and share information on here. There's lots of info on here that really helps others like myself that have never owned an nsx or are new to these great machines. So I would just like to thank all of you guys for sharing the information! - "Thanks!"
Now to the good stuff I know it's only a couple of small photos but I didn't have my Nikon d70s on me (even though I should of but lots more photos will come once it's here :D ) here's what I got off my camera phone. Enjoy! and thanks for having me prime!

Asnap-0084.jpg
Asnap-0083.jpg
Asnap-0085.jpg

Sorry if the photos aren't that great I'll have it updated with new and BETTER photos once the car gets here.

Welcome and congratulations.

Check out the thread about TN on here. I think they're going to have a meet soon.

Congrats with the purchase. You bought the best year and color combination. :wink:

At least yours didn't have to sail across the Atlantic Ocean to arrive on your doorstep!

Welcome to NSX Prime and enjoy the great forum that it is!

Jetpilot

At least yours didn't have to sail across the Atlantic Ocean to arrive on your doorstep!

Welcome to NSX Prime and enjoy the great forum that it is!

Jetpilot

yeah I'm glad it didn't have to 'sail' here, it would have taken even longer :eek:

and thanks to all you guys for welcoming me! :)

Grats and welcome to Prime. :biggrin:

I wish you the welcome in world (small) NSX :smile: , I am happy for you, I remembers the feelings of happiness when I finally succeeded has to buy my NSX :tongue: , I am also a new member of NSX PRIME, I wish you good road without any problem nor of accident, congratulations for your purchase! :smile:

Welcome and congratulations.

Check out the thread about TN on here. I think they're going to have a meet soon.

I checked out the thread for the southeast region and they are having a 'tail of the dragon meet'. I don't think I'll be able to make it to that, due to my car not being here during that time. Maybe next time! I still have to give it some TLC treatment once it gets here.

thanks for welcoming me guys.

Welcome!:smile:

Congrats on your new Baby.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congratulations on your new car- it's a pretty exciting thing to go through!

NSX Prime is a tremendous resource for information about your new acquisition, and you'll find lots of knowledgeable guys and posts here regarding just about every imaginable topic! The "search" function truly is your best friend.

The only real trouble is that if you're a tinkerer or hands on kind of guy, you'll find way too many cool looking ideas for ways to part with your money for fixing up your NSX- be careful, it can quickly become an addiction. :wink:

Best part of buying my car was watching it back out of the inclosed trailer. It took 7 days to arrive so that was 7 days of no sleep. Watching it back out was unbelievable. It was all mine.:biggrin:

the car just came in today! it was beautiful! hahaha i couldn't believe what i was seeing, and all for me! :D you're right it is unbelievable it's kind of hard to grasp the fact that it's MINE! thanks for the comments guys and i'll have some photos up of the nsx coming out of the enclosed carrier stay tuned.

Congrats, and you will get use to people staring and pointing.:biggrin:
Drive safe.

Hi There,

Congratulations with your car. Personally I think the 1994 NSX is the best of the 1991-2001 series :biggrin:

Hope you will have tons of fun with it although I am pretty sure you will.
Post some nice pictures of it when you have in and find the time to pause from driving it. With a D70, that shouldn't be too difficult I think.

hey all i'm going to be doing a mini photoshoot of the car sometime this weekend waiting for the weather out here to clear up a bit so i can get it out and about, and thanks again for all the comments and support.

Back