• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HIN Pleasanton

I won't be able to make it. I told Danny I'd go, then I was on the fence and he convinced me to go... on the weekend that my car got hit. I just got back from the shop to drop it off and I probably won't have it back in time for the show. Maybe I'll come through for a few hours to check it out, though.

J

I wonder whose car is this? :rolleyes:
IMG_4691_Custom.sized.jpg

nice to see an awesome representation of our NSX in the show :) did you see my friends blue 06 turbo s2000? it was with the mach 3 booth as well and featured in the recent months d-sport magazine. if so, any pics of that as well?

Great looking cars.

Models were just ok (too many uni-boobs and stuck on implants, but that's what you get w/ budget deals). Also, seems like the less attractive the girl, the more skin she showed. I guess the really attractive ones at the show knew they have nothing to prove.

In any case, awesome cars; looked like it was lots of fun.

And how did Mike get up there from Sac so fast? :smile:

Last edited:
Great looking cars.

Models were just ok (too many una-boobs and stuck on implants, but that's what you get w/ budget deals). Also, seems like the less attractive the girl, the more skin she showed. I guess the really attractive ones at the show knew they have nothing to prove.

Never truer words spoken :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: But, I heard the more corona you drink the prettier they become :wink: :wink: :wink:

In any case, awesome cars; looked like it was lots of fun.

And how did Mike get up there from Sac so fast? :smile:

Its all about the Comptech SuperCharger and the Valentine 1 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Actually, some friends from MACH III brought my NSX to HIN...

The deal was to take lots of pics with the best looking models next to my NSX and to get their phone numbers... Well, I didn't get any phone numbers :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The deal was to take lots of pics with the best looking models next to my NSX and to get their phone numbers... Well, I didn't get any phone numbers :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe there were no models deserving enough? :tongue: :biggrin:

Or maybe the best looking HIN models didn't think my NSX was deserving enough? :wink: :wink: :wink:

nice to see an awesome representation of our NSX in the show :) did you see my friends blue 06 turbo s2000? it was with the mach 3 booth as well and featured in the recent months d-sport magazine. if so, any pics of that as well?

Henry didn't get in. HIN gave away most of Mach III's spots.

hey mike, I don't know who took your car but they didnt do the best job watching it all night, around 8:30 or so I went to show a buddy your car and some big dude was leaning against it... I looked around to see if you were around but I guess you weren't there. I would have said something but dud ewas pretty frickin big. :redface:

hey mike, I don't know who took your car but they didnt do the best job watching it all night, around 8:30 or so I went to show a buddy your car and some big dude was leaning against it... I looked around to see if you were around but I guess you weren't there. I would have said something but dud ewas pretty frickin big. :redface:

:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Danny, Can you pm me with the description of this big dude. Thanks for looking out...

Last edited:
Plus your windows were roll down and tons of people were just surrounding it checking out the models in the booth.

Plus your windows were roll down and tons of people were just surrounding it checking out the models in the booth.

Steven.. Thanks for looking out as well...

Please tell me the models were worth checking out :wink: :wink: :wink: If NOT, then lie :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Steven.. Thanks for looking out as well...

Please tell me the models were worth checking out :wink: :wink: :wink: If NOT, then lie :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

umm...:rolleyes: they kinda start all looking the same. (ha ha)

Back