• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HIN San Mateo 3/10

I might be down for this, especially if we can get a group together and we can all park next to each other. Anyone else interested?

J

They told me I have to park in this special area (VIP) because it's an exotic. I'm wondering if they are going to place the NSX's in the same area. They had better; the NSX is more exotic than my cookie cutter Ferrari!
:)

My team will be showing there for sure, thats odd I talked to the people we know and I wasn't told I had to be seperate from my team... weird. hmmm I wonder if its only if you are solo?? my team has been in the main room for the past 4 years or so, if anyone is interested I can see if my members mind having a bunch of oher nsx's showing with us, lemme know if anyone is interetsed

Mike!!!! Let's do it again!! I should be there! Let's try to get a collaborative group so we can all watch each other's back!:cool:

Absolutely!! Dude, I remember when you and I were parked next to each other at San Jose HIN, what a blast! But I do recall that three times as many people were oogling over your car than mine! So now I don't want to park next to you (kidding). :)

Yeah, let's definitely make this one.

BluryNSX, have you talked to your buddies yet? What's the name of your crew? I'm down to go as a group of Prime members or to park with you and your crew. Looks like it's just us four who are interested so far so maybe we can all roll with your crew?

J

Yah I spoke with em... they all love the idea, I figure just have the setup with my guys on ones side and keep the NSX's together if any of you are interested we would love to have you no affiliation other than reg. will be needed. I am actually the Capt for Norcal of Team Blur(hence the login lol)
we are on the smaller scale up here by choice but our LV and SD chapters are on the bigger sides we showed in SD at the end of last year w/ 35-40 cars lol....

anyways feel free to contact me asap so I can get to work on the spots and stuff with vision. :biggrin:

Hey I am really interested in joining you guys at the event. Do you guys mind?? It be a great to met you local nsx guys and check out the car show at the same time.
Sonny

im glad there is already interset with nsxprime and showing at the show....i am in contact with HIN..and can relay questions you may have......

registration is $57.50

currently registration is open and a discount can be given if a large number if cars come meaning more than 10+..

HIN is aware that the new thing is car forums and car clubs are fading away..so it would DELIGHT them to see nsx's come out and show them how strong a presence nsx has in the bayarea...

s2ki last year showed with 16 cars and had a blast plus taking the trophy for club presence..and this year it would great to show in the same hall with you guys and gals...

FRIENDS are always invited to show..ferrari, supra, lambo, elise...etc...
to show with you....
563_half_front.jpg

563_half_back.jpg

begin with a list and then we can register all of under nsxprime

Last edited:
maybe our lil group can join your group?

Thanks!

that would be awesome :biggrin: I would love that and my guys said that would be fine with them, I just wasn't sure if everyone wanted to do that....
if everyone is ok with that message here, my feeling won't be hurt if not everyone wants to this :redface: but I think it would be way cool since I didn't even say that yet lol.

I thought the list *was* for showing with Blury's crew. A benefit of showing with them is that they know that they're getting an indoor location in the main hall. I'm pretty sure if we had enough NSXs show, we'd be indoors but very possibly not in the main hall which is where most of the fun and action is. A few years ago I covered HIN when it came to town and completely missed Gerry Johnson's NSX because it was so far out of the way... and I was on the lookout for it!

So short answer is: NSX Prime group if we can get places next to each other in the main hall... otherwise, I'd suggest going with Blury's crew.

J

I thought the list *was* for showing with Blury's crew. A benefit of showing with them is that they know that they're getting an indoor location in the main hall. I'm pretty sure if we had enough NSXs show, we'd be indoors but very possibly not in the main hall which is where most of the fun and action is. A few years ago I covered HIN when it came to town and completely missed Gerry Johnson's NSX because it was so far out of the way... and I was on the lookout for it!

So short answer is: NSX Prime group if we can get places next to each other in the main hall... otherwise, I'd suggest going with Blury's crew.

J

Well, I concur with this statement! Blury, see what you & your crew can do!!

Back