• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HIN San Mateo 3/10

I thought the list *was* for showing with Blury's crew. A benefit of showing with them is that they know that they're getting an indoor location in the main hall. I'm pretty sure if we had enough NSXs show, we'd be indoors but very possibly not in the main hall which is where most of the fun and action is. A few years ago I covered HIN when it came to town and completely missed Gerry Johnson's NSX because it was so far out of the way... and I was on the lookout for it!

So short answer is: NSX Prime group if we can get places next to each other in the main hall... otherwise, I'd suggest going with Blury's crew.

J

lol, well I contacted the guy I normally work with for HIN and he isn't in charge anymore I am trying to get with the new guy in charge... with all the NSX's and chrome and my guys I think main will be no problem... like I said I can't remeber the last time we didnt get it! so lemme get back to making calls and I will post when I have confirmation. sound ok ??

Danny,
I went to HID in San Jose last year, it was fun. I'm thinking of registering my car this year even though it's pretty much bone stock. Will let everyone know.

lol, well I contacted the guy I normally work with for HIN and he isn't in charge anymore I am trying to get with the new guy in charge... with all the NSX's and chrome and my guys I think main will be no problem... like I said I can't remeber the last time we didnt get it! so lemme get back to making calls and I will post when I have confirmation. sound ok ??

Blury, I wanted to enter my Lexus this year (just completed the project) my NSX is not that show worthy, let me know the details to enter with you guys. Please PM me. Also I'll be at the Ranch 99 meet on Friday

LexGS2.jpg

Last edited:
Blury, I wanted to enter my Lexus this year (just completed the project) my NSX is not that show worthy, let me know the detail to enter with you guys. Please PM me. Also I'll be at the Ranch 99 meet on Friday

thats ok with me, I will ask the rest of my guys on our saturday meeting/UFC fight Night lol... we also wanna get a final head count so when I speak to the people from HIN we have a final head count and are registered as a team already so they can confirm the whole "spot" info. whats all done w/ the lexus?? nice car btw

Blury, I wanted to enter my Lexus this year (just completed the project) my NSX is not that show worthy, let me know the details to enter with you guys.

its ok with us, like I said I don't wanna fake like all of prime cars are on our team because I hate when other teams do that to win (just the way I am).
I just thought it would be cool to be able to show with nsx's and not let my team down in the process.

sooo who all is gonna show? haven't seen a final head count. to make sure we get a good location the sooner we determine the head count the sooner we can get a better spot locked down.:cool:

its ok with us, like I said I don't wanna fake like all of prime cars are on our team because I hate when other teams do that to win (just the way I am).
I just thought it would be cool to be able to show with nsx's and not let my team down in the process.

sooo who all is gonna show? haven't seen a final head count. to make sure we get a good location the sooner we determine the head count the sooner we can get a better spot locked down.:cool:

I'm in with the Lexus, I will have sponsorship from my company (APEX) and some items from D2 motorsports (Flyers, Plates, etc.)

Last edited:
Just recieved confirmation that we will be in 1 of the 2 main halls... :cool:
sooo lets sound off for who is coming with us...
also I wanna get everyone registered in the next week or sooo
and to makena88 whichever car you wanna bring is ok with us, the nsx would be awesome to have another but thats a sweet Lexus too :tongue:

1)Blurynsx

Count me in!!! (but only if we will have a roped off area).

LOL I knew that was gonna come from you lol... we are spending the next few sundays making stuff to help with that...

I found a place that sells metal crowd control stuff @ 100 or so ea. and plastic ones for about 25 ea. soooo even w/ the plastic we are talking about 30(guessing) x 25 = 750 lol

sooo needless to say we are gonna try and make some stuff next weekend and see how it looks lol, the more I think about it the more I laugh because I would easily spend 1k on some mods for my car but I think 750 is a bit of money for barriers lol :biggrin:

sooo yes NSX-Tuner we got yah covered :tongue: :wink:

1)Blurynsx
2)NSX-Tuner
3)Makena88 (Steven) Lexus or NSX (probably the Lexus)

LOL I knew that was gonna come from you lol... we are spending the next few sundays making stuff to help with that...

I found a place that sells metal crowd control stuff @ 100 or so ea. and plastic ones for about 25 ea. soooo even w/ the plastic we are talking about 30(guessing) x 25 = 750 lol

sooo needless to say we are gonna try and make some stuff next weekend and see how it looks lol, the more I think about it the more I laugh because I would easily spend 1k on some mods for my car but I think 750 is a bit of money for barriers lol :biggrin:

sooo yes NSX-Tuner we got yah covered :tongue: :wink:

lol... I forgot to put a smiley on my post... :D I know you were planning on doing barriers... need some help???

Now if someone could locate me a replacement front lip, then I'd be good to go (yes, I've already posted in parts wanted)... :D Or I could go out and buy a brand new one...

lol... I forgot to put a smiley on my post... :D I know you were planning on doing barriers... need some help???

Now if someone could locate me a replacement front lip, then I'd be good to go (yes, I've already posted in parts wanted)... :D Or I could go out and buy a brand new one...

barrier help would be appreciated as none of us have ever even tried to make any lol...

if you want I can order a lip @ work and see what I can get it for...lemme call our acura store and get you a P&A on it right now... post when I get the price, on 2nd thought I will pm you lol

barrier help would be appreciated as none of us have ever even tried to make any lol...

if you want I can order a lip @ work and see what I can get it for...lemme call our acura store and get you a P&A on it right now... post when I get the price, on 2nd thought I will pm you lol

Much appreciated!!!

1)Blurynsx
2)NSX-Tuner
3)Makena88 (Steven) Lexus or NSX (probably the Lexus)
4)02#154

1) what time do we have to be there?
2) anyone coming from SF?

well HIN ussually has friday night roll in, for prep reason I try and have my guys meet @ 2pm locally and caravan there because you can only enter when your whole group arrives. Roll in generally starts around 3-4 sooner we get there, sooner we setup barriers and begin cleaning the better we are off for saturday to make judging times easier....from my experience earlier is better, sometimes socal guys get there as ealy as noon.

dunno about the second question im in fremont lol

sooo I spoke with my contact for hot import nights again this morning he would appreciate if we were all reg. by next weds... so I wanna try to get everyone reg. @ 1 time so there is no problems for HIN seeing our #s so if anyone wants to set up a time to get tha handled it would make my life easier :wink: maybe meet sunday to get reg fees?? I dunno just an idea...

sooo I spoke with my contact for hot import nights again this morning he would appreciate if we were all reg. by next weds... so I wanna try to get everyone reg. @ 1 time so there is no problems for HIN seeing our #s so if anyone wants to set up a time to get tha handled it would make my life easier :wink: maybe meet sunday to get reg fees?? I dunno just an idea...

Let me know if you are going to meet somewhere Sunday evening

I thought the list *was* for showing with Blury's crew. A benefit of showing with them is that they know that they're getting an indoor location in the main hall. I'm pretty sure if we had enough NSXs show, we'd be indoors but very possibly not in the main hall which is where most of the fun and action is. A few years ago I covered HIN when it came to town and completely missed Gerry Johnson's NSX because it was so far out of the way... and I was on the lookout for it!

So short answer is: NSX Prime group if we can get places next to each other in the main hall... otherwise, I'd suggest going with Blury's crew.

J

Sorry, didn't realize it was private.

Let me know if you are going to meet somewhere Sunday evening

Same here!!!

Back