• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HIN San Mateo 3/10

so we are trying to meet @ around 12-2 tommorow to work on the stuff, if anyone wants to swing by even if just to hang out hit me up @ 510-449-3991
maybe we can all grab a bite somewhere local

Blury, you have PM.

Nalesh, you planning on going; participating or spectator? :D

I've got it on my schedule. Just can't commit yet due to vacation preparation for April, but I'll try to make it at least as a spectator (if I can get free Friday, then I'll bring the car too).

looks like 5 so far unless anyone else steps up at the last sec. (hint hint lol)

BluryNSX,

I'm trying to clear my schedule for that day.

When do we need to show up with our cars and do we leave with our cars after the show or do we need to pick them up the next morning?

Thanks.

Otto

for all those wondering, HIN ussually has roll in begin the day before @ 3pm so in this case roll in with be friday the 9th. the vehicle are taken in and setup and you are allowed to stay till roughly 8-9pm (bring car covers to cover the cars till you return in the morning. saturday aprox 2pm we are allowed back into the venue to do final prep and display. they let us take the vehicle @ midnight right after breakdown and show ending. hope that clears up the schedule ?'s

Here's my delima.
Can't legally drive. Too many tickets.:mad:

So i need to find someone to come up to SF, drive me & my car down for the prep, then drive me back up SF or Fremont.

Otherwise, i can't go. :frown:

OK, so if Blury can help me out, I'll be there. So now my questions are:

1) are we buying entrance as one group?
2) are we to buy on our own and specify which group we're in?
3) i dont want to have to buy on our own and them tell us we have to go some odd place for the show.

I've been out of town all weekend and just now got a chance to check this thread. I missed the reg if you guys met yesterday. I'm in Fremont and will be in the Bay Area (I work in San Ramon) until Thursday after work. When can we get together to register?

J

I've been out of town all weekend and just now got a chance to check this thread. I missed the reg if you guys met yesterday. I'm in Fremont and will be in the Bay Area (I work in San Ramon) until Thursday after work. When can we get together to register?

J

we have not met yet, my contact at hot import night hhowever would appreaciate us reg. by weds this week(2days). I work @ honda in fremont and can meet with anyone this week to get this taken care of... all my guys have given me cash for reg already.

OK, so if Blury can help me out, I'll be there. So now my questions are:

1) are we buying entrance as one group?
2) are we to buy on our own and specify which group we're in?
3) i dont want to have to buy on our own and them tell us we have to go some odd place for the show.

1) it is easier for everyone if we reg. together, I am working on a discount but he wants to know what the final head count before he decides that, if we get on I will figure out how to split it amongst everyone evenly or just order pizzas for everyone @ the show lol :tongue:

2) when I register us I will be putting my team affiliation so we get stuck together, I have worked out a floor plan with my co-capt's and will have prime on one side and my team on the other(if this is what everyone wants as well)

3) that is why I wanna reg together just to insure we don't get seperated(happened a few years ago when our socal div reg seperately it was a nightmare!!) so thats part of why we reg together :wink:

we have not met yet, my contact at hot import night hhowever would appreaciate us reg. by weds this week(2days). I work @ honda in fremont and can meet with anyone this week to get this taken care of... all my guys have given me cash for reg already.

1) it is easier for everyone if we reg. together, I am working on a discount but he wants to know what the final head count before he decides that, if we get on I will figure out how to split it amongst everyone evenly or just order pizzas for everyone @ the show lol :tongue:

2) when I register us I will be putting my team affiliation so we get stuck together, I have worked out a floor plan with my co-capt's and will have prime on one side and my team on the other(if this is what everyone wants as well)

3) that is why I wanna reg together just to insure we don't get seperated(happened a few years ago when our socal div reg seperately it was a nightmare!!) so thats part of why we reg together :wink:

Can you PM me your Full name I'll call you tommorow if I can at work or if you can PM me your cell number

Can you PM me your Full name I'll call you tommorow if I can at work or if you can PM me your cell number

will do!

also myself and another member were discussing other things on the phone on my way home from work. if you are unable to meet to do the whole reg thing pm me and i will send you my paypal along with the other info I will need to reg. your cars.

The rest of you who can meet up with me pm me as well so we can set it up. once again all reg. will be needed by weds to give HIN the proper amount of time to make the floor plan, maybe able to wait a little longer but from experience I have found that the more accommodating we are with their requests the more they can be for us :biggrin:

I also would encourage whoever is showing to make a nice display that lists the mods and other info about the vehicles, I will post a pic of what I am reffering to, just makes the vehicles display better.

lastly we got started on the stanchions(barriers) to block off the vehicles and will be making extras for all of you to use also :wink: will post pics when we complete them in the coming weeks.

I am pretty sure we can work that part out somehow, I will be off all friday having my guys cleaning up there cars that morning, maybe I will have one of em take me out there.... I will get to work on it..

Do they have people there that can detail your car on the spot? I seen it at Sema and other shows. Not trying to be lazy but I'm horrible at cleaning cars :(

Just a remind for anyone else who is wanting to participate with us at HIN I need payment by the end of today so HIN can make the floor plan for us.. so get back at me asap :)

another cool thing myself and a few of my team mates will be doing is using something like this
http://www.displays2go.com/sub3.asp?ID=2307
to put pics of the cars and mod lists on judges love these kinda things and makes it easy for spectators to know what is in the car :biggrin:

Just a remind for anyone else who is wanting to participate with us at HIN I need payment by the end of today so HIN can make the floor plan for us.. so get back at me asap :)

another cool thing myself and a few of my team mates will be doing is using something like this
to put pics of the cars and mod lists on judges love these kinda things and makes it easy for spectators to know what is in the car :biggrin:

Can you order me one too? I'll paypal you.

What size do you all have? Probably be best to have a uniform of stands?

Back