• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HIN San Mateo 3/10

1)Blurynsx-PAID
2)NSX-Tuner-PAID
3)Makena88 (Steven) Lexus or NSX (probably the Lexus)-PAID
4)02#154-PAID
5)otto_joe-PAID
6)RAVN NSX-PAID

anyone else can hit me up through the # listed or pm me:wink:

added 1 more, anyone else hit me up 10 am head count is being sent :)

1)Blurynsx-PAID
2)NSX-Tuner-PAID
3)Makena88 (Steven) Lexus or NSX (probably the Lexus)-PAID
4)02#154-PAID
5)otto_joe-PAID
6)RAVN NSX-PAID
7)spartan2-3-PAID

Sup dude....

what if i drive my car and park in your garage while we take your car to the event and then when all is over we'll meet back at your garage?

Steve

Here's my delima.
Can't legally drive. Too many tickets.:mad:

So i need to find someone to come up to SF, drive me & my car down for the prep, then drive me back up SF or Fremont.

Otherwise, i can't go. :frown:

Sup dude....

what if i drive my car and park in your garage while we take your car to the event and then when all is over we'll meet back at your garage?

Steve

hope that works, I am more than willing to get everything in order to take RAVN but if you are close that would give me one less thing to worry about.
will that work for you RAVN?

and I could still drop both of you of after roll in if need be :)

hope that works, I am more than willing to get everything in order to take RAVN but if you are close that would give me one less thing to worry about.
will that work for you RAVN?

and I could still drop both of you of after roll in if need be :)

OK, on Friday 3/9.
I work in So. San Francisco right off the 101. I can somehow get the car there. Then if Steve can pick me & the nsx up for the roll in that would be great! Then Blury can drop us off back in SSF.

On Saturday I can attend the car show for the first part, but then i have to leave around 6:30pm. I'll be there with my other half.
Somehow i would need the car brought back to SSF or my place in the city right off 280. :confused: That's the delimma. I'd drive it at night, but there will be too many cops that night and i don't want to get caught, so i can't drive back at night.

I'm currently have something going on with the DMV, so let's all hope i can get a temp license to drive.:redface:

OK, on Friday 3/9.
I work in So. San Francisco right off the 101. I can somehow get the car there. Then if Steve can pick me & the nsx up for the roll in that would be great! Then Blury can drop us off back in SSF.

On Saturday I can attend the car show for the first part, but then i have to leave around 6:30pm. I'll be there with my other half.
Somehow i would need the car brought back to SSF or my place in the city right off 280. :confused: That's the delimma. I'd drive it at night, but there will be too many cops that night and i don't want to get caught, so i can't drive back at night.

I'm currently have something going on with the DMV, so let's all hope i can get a temp license to drive.:redface:

*crosses fingers*

So it sounds like we're pretty wrapped up with plans, except...

What's everyone doing Friday after they kick us out of the auditorium? I just realized that I'll probably be driving solo to the roll in so I need to make arrangements to get back home. Anyone have room for me? If not, I'm sure I can find a way.

Second is: does anyone have plans for anything after the show on Saturday? After-parties or late night eats?

J

So it sounds like we're pretty wrapped up with plans, except...

What's everyone doing Friday after they kick us out of the auditorium? I just realized that I'll probably be driving solo to the roll in so I need to make arrangements to get back home. Anyone have room for me? If not, I'm sure I can find a way.

Second is: does anyone have plans for anything after the show on Saturday? After-parties or late night eats?

J

Since you are in Fremont, I think the plan is that we'll hitch rides with BluryNSX's support guys who aren't showing their cars.

The plan of for me after the show is to catch up on sleep. :biggrin:

Otto

I wish I could have joined you guys and entered my car as well, but a quick status on my car is everything is pretty much back to normal or upgraded besides the centerconsole, right now I still have no centerconsole from when the car was stolen, i haven't made up my mind yet on what i want to do with it.

I hope the next show i'll be able to participate, but I probably will still go to HIN and show some support ! well that and of course to go visit my lady model friends :biggrin:

I wish I could have joined you guys and entered my car as well, but a quick status on my car is everything is pretty much back to normal or upgraded besides the centerconsole, right now I still have no centerconsole from when the car was stolen, i haven't made up my mind yet on what i want to do with it.

I hope the next show i'll be able to participate, but I probably will still go to HIN and show some support ! well that and of course to go visit my lady model friends :biggrin:

ahhh well if you end up being able to make it let me know and I will try and add you...
think you could help me make a pretty center console like yours for the new avic d3 im getting?

finished all the reg. last week, still working on the barrier things for all the cars.. anything else specific you wanna know? it was about 5$ off each reg. so you guys lemme know if you want it back or buy food or help pay for barriers/electricity you let me know however yall want it back :biggrin:

I was just checking in to see if we all got registered without a problem. So it looks like 6 NSX, 1 Lexus, and ?.

Otto

I was just checking in to see if we all got registered without a problem. So it looks like 6 NSX, 1 Lexus, and ?.

Otto

yes all went smooth, 9 of my team mates will be showing as well...
should be a good show, a few of my other guys are still deciding if they can show in time, 1 of em got impounded leaving the gym the other day, a cop pulled him over with no cause and searched his car.. found a ton of maods that help make it a 400whp evo. I told him to fight it because the cop had no probably cause to search his car, we shall see what happens:mad:

Still need help in getting my car down to HIN on friday!:confused:
Basically, we need two people in 1 car to come up to SSF. 1 to drive the nsx to HIN on friday, and the other to drive me back to SSF. The drive from SSF to HIN should only b 15 minutes. HELP??

Still need help in getting my car down to HIN on friday!:confused:
Basically, we need two people in 1 car to come up to SSF. 1 to drive the nsx to HIN on friday, and the other to drive me back to SSF. The drive from SSF to HIN should only b 15 minutes. HELP??

I should have some free time on the Friday before the show. Maybe after I drop off my car, someone (Blury?) could head up with me to your place?

I was also thinking maybe we could hit up some of our friends at S2ki to see if any one is coming from SF.

Otto

Last edited:
Still need help in getting my car down to HIN on friday!

RAVN I will make it happen if nothing else can be arranged, I will just have one of my guys take me to your pad, driver back to fremont to meet with everyone else, caravan to san mateo and my team is making a game plan to get everyone back home, if you guys have a sign. other that could help that would make the juggling a little smoother.... if need be I will be making trips back and forth to make sure everyone gets home safe :wink:

Blury, I imagine your guys might have cars that might not seat too many occupants. If it makes it any easier for anyone/everyone, someone can meet me at my spot and drive my G35 sedan to the hall. Then I'll have an automatic ride home as well as room for up to 4 more to Fremont and the surrounding area (if the 3 who sit in back are under 200lbs each and don't mind being cozy for a while).

Let me know.

J

Since I won't be showing my car with you guys at this event and if I have time I can at least help out by a) driving someone even though I can only fit one person...or b) use someones multi-seat car and drive up with you guys then back. or ravn if i can get a ride to your place from someone here i could even drive your car to the show.

im down by san jose, great mall / mccarthy ranch area

Since I won't be showing my car with you guys at this event and if I have time I can at least help out by a) driving someone even though I can only fit one person...or b) use someones multi-seat car and drive up with you guys then back. or ravn if i can get a ride to your place from someone here i could even drive your car to the show.

im down by san jose, great mall / mccarthy ranch area

I may let you drive my mazda 6 so we can bring some people hom, and maybe get my wife to drive my parents x5 too, as we get closer we can make finalized plans I know we will be fine :wink:

I've also got the soccer dad vehicle that can seat 6 without a problem.

But riding in a G35 sounds better. :wink:

Otto

Back