• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hit and Run lucky me

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
To celebrate my girlfriends 22nd B-day i got some friends together and went out for dinner. Figured id take the NSX to make the most of her special day. I parked in what i thought was a good spot but some delinquent oxygen thief just had to back into it here are the pics ill follow up more later i typed up a huge elaborate story but i lost it some how and dont feel like typing anymore:mad:

Attachments

• dscf0135.jpg
    dscf0135.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 791
Last edited:
Oh man! That is terrible. I hope you find the bastard! Looks like you will have to replace the door and rear quarter panel. People really suck sometimes!

On a happy note, check out the moving to savannah thread. We are going to have a get a NSX get together and I see you are in Hilton head!

Aiken Drum said:
Check with whomever manages the building or parking lot, there might be security cameras that caught the offender.

Good idea. Maybe check buildings next to it too if they don't have a camera.

Thanks for replies i will defintaly check on the cameras asap! i have a bunch of eye witneses but no tag # my buddies went looking for the car and they found one that fit the description perfect but i couldnt get the cops to do anything i will find the car and who did this its a small island Netviper look forward to meeting you if you move to the big 912!

I make it chuck town all the time! bessingers mostly for the car show and i have buddys that go to school up there we will have to meet up!

Last edited:
Ask about the security tapes...and do it NOW!! That might be the lead you need to dialing up some whoop a$$ on someone. :mad:

Very Unfortunate!

It breaks my heart every time I hear this type of story or see the pictures!

I hope it all works out!

ouch, very sorry to hear about that. Definitely check for security cameras.

sorry about your car, that sucks! :(

Just remember cars can be fixed, people can't - it could be worse

AaronR said:
sorry about your car, that sucks! :(

Just remember cars can be fixed, people can't - it could be worse

Right, so make sure when you find the guy you make sure he gets it worse than your nsx.

Its one thing to see someone bang a door or something in a parking lot, but to do that much damage to a car that nice.... unbelievable

Back