• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hoar-frost

A beautiful winter morning in Sweden with the perfect winter beater.

xenon.jpg

rear.jpg

speed.jpg

[This message has been edited by Klas (edited 02 March 2003).]

Originally posted by Klas:
the perfect winter beater.

You did not say that
biggrin.gif
!
Beautiful pictures!! Do you wish that winter is over, too?

Originally posted by Klas:
I beautiful winter morning in Sweden with the perfect winter beater.

Fabulous pictures Klas - I'm not sure if you realize the humour in your statement -perhaps you are not familiar with the US term "beater" when applied to cars!
A winter beater would not be a car to beat the winter blues, but a junk car you don't care about which is OK for use in the bad weather conditions! (Derived from beat-up)
We know what you meant though!

Awesome pics!!!
icon_cool.gif
.. Looks likes something you'd put on a Christmas card...
new_xmas.gif
I wish it would snow here in Hawaii, The closest I ever get to snow is in my freezer at home.....

[This message has been edited by Deuce (edited 25 February 2003).]

Originally posted by Deuce:
Awesome pics!!!
icon_cool.gif
.. Looks likes something you'd put on a Christmas card...
new_xmas.gif
I wish it would snow here in Hawaii, The closest I ever get to snow is in my freezer at home.....

[This message has been edited by Deuce (edited 25 February 2003).]

Deuce,
Have you ever been to the top of Mauna Kea on the big Island? It snows there occasionally. That would be a fantastic backdrop for an NSX shot. The drive up (and down) would be a bit dicey though.

Klas: Great pictures!!

I'm on Oahu, and believe it or not, never got up to the top of Mauna Kea to see the snow (been here all my life, go figure). It would probably be a cool drive (no pun intended) but since my car is white, it would probably get "lost" in the snow
smile.gif

What great shots! I especially like the ice on the tree limbs.

I noticed that you have mud flaps on the rear of the car. What you really need are some good'ol Yosemite Sam mud flaps with the "Back Off" on them.

Be careful driving in the white stuff.

Thank you all for your appreciation.

It is actually very interesting to drive on slippery roads, you can in a much safer way learn your cars limits than on dry asphalt. I’m beginning to master the art of drifting
smile.gif

Tjena Martin.

I took the pictures 25:e February in Östergötaland Sweden.
OT: Martin Scotte told me that you run on S-03, how do they work on a track - like Gelleråsen? Can they handle the heat or do they get slippery after a couple of laps? I can’t decide between S-03 and T1-S.

I got my new rims yesterday
prodrive-klz.jpg

[This message has been edited by Klas (edited 15 March 2003).]

Back