• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Home with my new 03'

One more thing... you can't drive the NSX while wearing this shirt:
Perhaps you should let your girlfriend/wife drive instead. She looks like she knows what to wear when in an NSX. :biggrin:

Dayumm!! Should have known better than to post a pic of myself!:biggrin: Man, those were some spendy stripes though..Lucky Brands, now I am self conscious to wear it!!:redface: That's the wife BTW and yes she does have a better fashion sense!

Congrats very nice color!

Very nice find! Congrats!

Congrats, you're going to love it!

You're story is very similar to mine. Just 4 months ago I found my 2003 in Chicago and made the drive home through all of the traffic :)

Hey your never going to be the same now :biggrin: is the puppy dog for sale :biggrin:

I too got mine in Chicago and brought it all the way home to LA. Chicago sure does love their NSX's.

Hey your never going to be the same now :biggrin: is the puppy dog for sale :biggrin:

:biggrin: Nope...she's a keeper too! Thanx for all the freindly replies folks! Having a lot of fun getting to know this new car. Just over 600 miles so far!

nsx%205-8-07%20011em.jpg

Welcome. Sweet looking car. So what mods are u going to start out with? If u really want to drive the car to its full potential u should take it on the track with an driving instructor. I have read alot of NSXer try to drive the car to it's full potential on the street and end up losing the rear and end up raping the car around a pole.

Bryan

Back