• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda CRX blows away our Lambo

agreed...

Many of these ricer cars nowadays (EVO's, WRX's, and even some of the new muscle cars), put a new exhaust on em' and a quick program flash and they can hang with the big dogs (in a straight line of course :wink: ). When I bought my F350, all I did was throw on an exhaust and a chip and it pushed out nearly another 100HP. Even without the exhaust, the chip is plug and play and it still gets me another 80HP.

It is not just in a straight line. When I had my Evo it was totally stock and able to keep up with some of the big dog cars at the track....straight AND twisties. ;)

agreed...

Many of these ricer cars nowadays (EVO's, WRX's, and even some of the new muscle cars), put a new exhaust on em' and a quick program flash and they can hang with the big dogs (in a straight line of course :wink: ). When I bought my F350, all I did was throw on an exhaust and a chip and it pushed out nearly another 100HP. Even without the exhaust, the chip is plug and play and it still gets me another 80HP.

too bad evos and sti's handle better than most exotics even :tongue:

still, how much fun would it be to have a car that nobody expects to be fast kick the crap out of a car like that? how much fun would it be to just kill a car like that in a CRX?? :smile:

now THAT... is truly .... EPIC LOLZ.....

Back