• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda S2000 Soon-to-Be Classic

Great read.

Hoping to pick one up soon before the prices get too outrageous. Always been a huge fan of the s2000 and judging from other threads it seems to compliment the NSX very well.

Yesterday I purchased a 2001 S2000 and drove it home last night. A great car, and as a friend who is a fellow primer and former S2000 owner put it, I think that it's honestly "more fun-per-dollar" than the NSX. Of course, my NSX is still my reigning "garage queen" and treasured car, but the S2000 will receive the same care as the NSX (XPEL film, stored over the winter, babied, etc.). Now I need to go buy a car that I can just beat to death and not be concerned about it!:rolleyes:

Beautiful car, I was just looking at the ad for that car last night, my wife is thrilled you bought (instead of me)!!!

"more fun-per-dollar" is true in my opinion. I have owned both for about 8 months and the steering and gearbox are fantastic!

I've owned my first year S2000 from new and it is no doubt, a lot of car for the money. A ton of fun and bulletproof too. Drive it like you hate it!:encouragement:

Back