• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

hondasash NA1 - dream comming true

hondasash NA1 - update interior & preview TE37

Hey prime members,

being an active reader on prime since I bought my NSX 3 years ago I finally decided to document "her" development here too. Prime helped me a lot during these years to overcome problems / find solutions.

Regarding the car (I am located in Germany by the way):

As I said, I bought the car 3 years ago from a private seller having the NSX approx. for 10 years.
He was taking care of her very well so after visiting the car I immediately decided to buy it although or even because the previous owner was totally honest with open issues regarding the car:

- timing belt was overdue
- climate control unit was only working on the maximums stage
- electric mirrors not working properly

Beside that, the workshop history was fully documented and the car was looking good for it's age.

Following parts had been installed already:
- Taitec headers
- Taitec GTLW
- OZ superleggera
- Momo steeringwheel

After buying it and driving home for me it was clear: My dream came true - I love THAT CAR

Pictures

During first winter time I did the maintenance work, meaning timing belt, oil change,
gear units oil change, valve adjustment, detailing work.
During winter time I also had the opportunity to think about the concept of the car and
to start the "build".

Actually following parts are installed now:

Procar carbon parts - Ext:
Carbon NSX-R wing
Carbon airbox
Carbon side vents
Carbon license frame bracket
Carbon rear bumper beam
Carbon NSX-R diffuser

Procar carbon parts - Int:
Carbon gauge cluster
Carbon arm rest

Additional exterior parts:
D2 street adjustable Coilover Suspension
Procar 100 cell race cats
Shine GT Carbon front lip
Volk TE 37 gunmetal wheels plus Volk lug nuts
+02 rear bumper

Additional interieur parts:
NSX-R mesh boot
NSX-R shift knob
Downforce intake scoop
Momo stearing wheel

Acutually it looks like that (volks will be mounted beginning of the new season):

Next plans are as follows:

Will get additional Procar carbon parts soon.
Additionally planning to install a mugen ECU this year.

Furthermore will buy some Spoon GT mirrors and let them cover with carbon.
A very professional detailing job is planned as well as a famous German detailer.
If everything works well, Downforce NSX-R replica seats are planned too.

Rest we will see.

Thanks guys for all the support so far -

Last edited:
Your car looks great. Have you been giving it some proper runs on the autobahn? I only saw one NSX when we were in Germany for a week or so. If you are so inclined, a trip to the ring would be a blast in your car.

Car looks amazing! That front lip/NSX-R wing is money! Reminds me of my old NSX.

Beautiful NSX. What part of Germany are you in? I live in Germany as well. Need Düsseldorf.

Near to Düsseldorf as well... 40 km away.
For sure i often use the GERMAN Autobahn .... 265km/h makes fun with the NSX

Last edited:
Beautiful NSX! love your mods ! just need some 02+ side skirts ;) ! are you coming to the NSX European tour this year?

Back