• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hope this pic shows up!

LED taillights Hope this pic shows up!

Pic of LED taillights

Attachments

• web taillights 1.jpg
    web taillights 1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 4,174
Last edited:
is that your car?

Nice lights, but im more interested in that lip you have on your spoiler. Did you get it off a E46 m3? you got any more pics of it?

I believe that was the BMW model the lip is from. There are some other threads on Prime about this.
I will try to post some more pics this weekend.

Damn, I just put up a post regarding LED for tailights....did you do those your self or have someone do it for you? I really want some brighter taillights if I'm going to darken the lens...

Those look really sweet. Spill all, please!!:D

I will have to do a complete write up on the process and materials involved later. But let me say, I now know why Clear Corners wants $1500 for theirs.

Looks good...what year is your car?? Looks like the newer model rear end.

Looking forward to your write up. I was thinking about this modification too. One of the alternatives was to take it apart and line it with neon red wire that is connected to the brake light circuit.

Tan

I was worried about the "aftermarket look" until I installed them and noticed that they match the OEM light bar perfectly. I believe the OEM incandescent and the LED light bar sort of miss match.
After seeing them in my car for a while, I believe they look more OEM than the OEM ones did.:)

I like the fact that they match the LED light bar.
I don't like that they are round; too modern for this vintage car.

They would look perfect if they were square just like the stock lit area is.

How do they look with just the headlights on?

Kinan said:
I like the fact that they match the LED light bar.
I don't like that they are round; too modern for this vintage car.

They would look perfect if they were square just like the stock lit area is.

Yep...If I was to do one thing different, it would be to make them rectangular rather than round. Apart from that, I like the way the lights of LED are evenly distributed, rather than uneven in the OEM lights...

Back